• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Comics by TDT

What should I do when I reach Chapter 100? You may choose more than one.

• A:Keep going.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • B:Stop.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • C:Start a sequel.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • D:Have an animated party.

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    And then those Cipher peons coem along and one has this flashy red thingy on their helmet and they press it and my eyes flash and I do something like XD0001

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    W000000000t! T3h coolness! Me ish fighting with my XD powers! I call on my super XD MAGON *duh duh duh duuuuh* To help me beat Skie!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Since my human form doesn't have wings, when I turn back...my wing will regenerate! =O

Years
  • My headband....and Ketchup coated Jacket ><;

-kills Skie- :o

Meh..ohwell...I shall smite her with my modding powers! X3 I think..meh, I don't know, I can't predict things, so keep it up TDT ;3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    XDDDD These are soooo funny. *sics every Magon I my Pok?mon DNA thingy can pump out on Skie*

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • Dum Dum Dum Dum... Ultimate Latios Received An XD Form. ^^

iog9ar.png

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    N00b Central? XDDDDD I bet Skie's going to take away Siggy's powers of awesome mod-ness.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
  • *looks around*
    I haven't been here for a while since, but I luv your new comics! ^^

Also I made three new additional sprites that go with the old sprite sheet. You can use the new ones but can still use the old ones. (They go together.)
    LLspritesheetex.png

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Well, I'm gonna be on meh dad's computer until monday, so you won't see any comics. Sorry, but when Wednesday rolls around, you'll hit the jackpot!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hehehe...Either I get purified, or my heart opens, or something, but whatever it is, I am now a ruby charizard in the form of a human, for all intents and purposes.
    rubycharizardsheet.PNG

Back