• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I've never even tried video chat before. I am too nervous so I just stick to IMs.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Well I'm not very confident with my looks but I'd try it actually, I would just prefer voice chat more.

Sirfetch’d

I'd probably try it if it were some of my close friends here, but idk what I would say because I would be too worried about how awkward I look haha. We have done some voice chats before..well some of us from the server have a few times.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I haven't skyped with any PC members since 3 years ago :<

OH MY GOD IF YOU RECORDED IT I'D EXPLODE

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Well OK I wouldn't actually explode but I'd be a bit uncomfortable with it since I hate how I look lol. But if it was just for something to look back on for ****s and giggles then I wouldn't mind as much but I still wouldn't like it xD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
If that happens and I become an internet star I'll just start walking around like
tumblr_inline_mit13oXP8A1reoueb.gif

Sirfetch’d

If I ended up on youtube I would just hope no one would recognize me 8]

TY

I would still hide in a box for the rest of my life... I shall remain hidden

Sirfetch’d

Hmmm I can't decide if I would hide in a box or enjoy my 15 minutes of fame

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'd enjoy my 15 minutes of fame and try to hook up with Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber or Zayn Malik

TY

Maybe i should enjoy my little time of fame, and then just hide in a box underneath my bed

Honest

Hi!
Years
The fame would probably get to my head to the point where I do something stupid. And then parents all around the world will go "grow up well, son/daughter, or else you'll end up like that Dipu fool"

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
As long as you don't spit on fan girls, or take away the mic from Taylor Swift when she's about to get an award or do something Unflattering like Beyonce

Sirfetch’d

I know I would let it go straight to my head as well and do something that I would regret later D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back