• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

The worst part is there are always so many of them. I rarely get bitten by just one :(

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I suggest you visit a temple without mosquitoes then.bad joke is bad
    last time I went to Puerto Rico I played connect the dots with my legs because of how much I got bit by them :<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • mosquitos should not exist at all.

i got bitten by some a few times in SD this year and they lasted the whole month. I swear. mosquitos are always after me everytime I'm near them :(

Sirfetch’d

So I think we can all agree that annoying biting insects should all just go away forever :D

Sirfetch’d

Spiders are my biggest fear ever. I hate even thinking about them D:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Black widow spiders are death itself. So are every other animals with extremely deadly venoms.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah like snakes D: They aren't as scary as spiders, but I still don't want one near me.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I like a lot of things that other's would judge me for. But that's life.

Teddy bears are manly I always sleep cuddling one

TY

I used to have one when i was little... I seem to have lost it a couple of months ago, like i lose many other stuff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back