• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Dude, if I saw Taylor Swift, I'd just run up to her and kiss her. Sure, she sucks at singing, but the lady sure is beautiful.

/shot

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'd go party with rappers, cause rappers know how to party. Especially Wiz Khalifa.

I'd kiss Taylor too but omg Ariana Grande I'd ask her to marry me

TY

I would prolly do the same... Popularity changes the way someone thinks... Though that doesnt always have to happen

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I only video chat when my hair is in perfect shape, my room is clean, and when I'm wearing make up. I refuse to video chat when I'm all...messy. xD Voice chat is what I do mostly.

edit: god dang this is what I get when I'm battling at the same time!

Sirfetch’d

I've been lazy all week myself, but when it comes to making teams at the server I am super lazy :\

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'm a terrible battler. I was decent in gen 4 but when gen 5 started I didn't bother keeping up with the meta game

TY

I prolly should give the battling server a try... Played too much competitive StarCraft 2 lately that a break might do me good

Sirfetch’d

It's a fun place! Although I am not good at battling even if I like to think I am =]

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'm pretty bad on making a team with good synergy but I'll try to get back on it. I'm glad there are battle servers now because I lost my action replay and making a team without one would take me a month probably.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I suck at making teams myself, but I'm learning thanks to peeps like Jelli. I tested out OU yesterday and tested out Ubers today. I found out the flaws on both teams and know which areas to fix.

but YEAH JOIN AND STUFF. I have the link in my siggy.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • It's OK, the more you battle the better you'll get. Plus you can always ask for a team rate and look at team building guides.

Sirfetch’d

Ew mosquitoes are the worst thing ever. I got bit by one yesterday and it will not stop itching D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back