• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pc greatest hits

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    "Dionen is responsible also of causing alot of hanxiaty" dsdfsfkgdfh

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    MNtB3A0.png

Killua

Where is the thread about getting beat up by jotaro?
    I want to see that again in my life.

Sirfetch’d

the SPHERE ALL ICE post is still my favorite of all time

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hell if i could find it now, but the time i was explaining something to this girl in feedback and she thought i was trynna fight her and she asked allah to bless her so she would win

Sirfetch’d

hell if i could find it now, but the time i was explaining something to this girl in feedback and she thought i was trynna fight her and she asked allah to bless her so she would win

was it you that the one person told to calm your tits because that had me rolling on the floor

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • was it you that the one person told to calm your tits because that had me rolling on the floor

i am pretty sure i told someone to calm their tits and not other way around but i could be wrong ur memory goes wonky after all these years son. that does sound like something i would have told someone here tho.

Sirfetch’d

i am pretty sure i told someone to calm their tits and not other way around but i could be wrong ur memory goes wonky after all these years son. that does sound like something i would have told someone here tho.

YOU'RE RIGHT LMAO

after thinking about it some i was like "maybe syd was the one who said that"

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • YOU'RE RIGHT LMAO

after thinking about it some i was like "maybe syd was the one who said that"

i recall having a phase where i said that a lot online and irl so it had to be me telling someone lol because i am PRETTY SURE then they complained about it like AND UR SUPPOSED TO BE STAFF HERE????? like yes sis i sure am so settle them puppies down

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh my god I think I remember who you're talking about. Was that the girl who was in a relationship with like a 30 year old and ran away from home and then reappeared months later like "yeah i made a mistake".

Back