• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Member thread

Years
  • https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Oekaki/IceDragon.png

^ for Ice dragon after doing a picture for me ^_^

Blah...my Oekaki is rusty and I am working more on my line art now, but I thought I would stick to the sketchy look unitl I got my line art right ^_^

Next in line are the ones I have promised to do but haven't yet x_x I will do them I promise you ;-;

Pinchushion
    Ultimatr Latios
    Dark Pergusus
    Clow

Kurosaki

Well, I'm gonna try and draw you Kagome, but I need an idea of what you want done, XD

Someone can draw me if they want, either gender, XD

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • ^^ really!? *faints* someone else wants to draw me?! Holy crapeh! ok ^^ Imagine Ouka from .hack with black fur instead of white and long wavey hair and you'll be pretty close ^~

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • Can someone draw me please!
    I exspecially like the work of hotaru, strider, and kagome.

I'll give some details just in case.
    Name: Shaun
    Live: Canada
    Features: Glasses // Usually wears a red/blue/mix and match sleeveless ****s and short pants.
    Me: Male // Bisexual.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Anime Plateau said:
    Can someone draw me please!
    I exspecially like the work of hotaru, strider, and kagome.

I'll give some details just in case.
    Name: Shaun
    Live: Canada
    Features: Glasses // Usually wears a red/blue/mix and match sleeveless ****s and short pants.
    Me: Male // Bisexual.

O.O
    Shaun?
    xD Allo Shaun... I'm Sean!
    xD Canada!! w00t!

>.> Guess no one wanted ta draw me... -stares at 'Gome-
    The chibi one from da 'Cosplay in a Can' comic! pwease! he's chibified an kawaii!

Kurosaki

Well, I'm done yours Kagome, but the fur issue was too hard to accomplish, since I'm still learning, so I gave her a tail instead =x
    I meant to do that with the purple and pink, btw, XD Sorry if it didn't turn out to your expectations, im still a novice, XD

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • I like that Dragon-chan. Uber schweetness!

I was bored and did this for FNA.
    PC Member thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Arghh Kagome I LOVE your drawings so much!! ^0^

Cybex Mewtwo thats an awesome drawing ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    CB, can you do me since I haven't pwned you yet?

EDIT: Having been forced to blow up balloons at a party all night, an idea crept to me after I was rescued by art from the murky depths of boredom...don't ask.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    If anyone whats to draw me.. here is a VERY good picture I drew of myself. All my info is on that pic xD

PC Member thread

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • These are so good. *_* Everyone here is so talented. ^^ If it weren't for the fact that my PSP program doesn't work, I already have a request pending, and my scanner sucks, I would post a pic of me. o.o Maybe I'll use my sisters' computer... Still, love everyones' art. ^_^

Back