• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Mods - Like'em or Hate'em?

Years
    I know most of the mods, but I think they are all pretty fair and good at what they do. So I like em (:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    There's a certain PC Mod that I hate... Because PC mods are supposed to be nice, according to the PC FAQ.

All the other ones I have met are real, real, nice. Like Sydian and TwilightBlade, Forever, Hiiro, and the new giradialkia ;].

Oh and some are kinda creepy, but they aren't necessarily mean. =P

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I hate those lousy moderators. 8| The only people worse than them are the nasty admins. Ugh they're the worst.
    I agree! We should just-

The user known as Shanghai Alice has been taken to Room 101 for reeducation and rehabilitation.

Remember to respect the glorious mods, lest you join him.

Hail Sydian!
    -The Admin

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I honestly couldn't care less about the moderators here. Same goes for the higher staff as well.

Years
    I think they do a good job with keeping the forums clean and fair. I've never been warned or anything for a stupid reason (or at all, for that matter), and I'm not very social when it comes to VMing so I don't really come into contact with them much, they're just.. there. I will say a couple of moderators don't reply to PMs to do with the forums which is irritating, but it's hard to criticise them seeing nothing's gone wrong so far.

Back