• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    President- A person who is admired and is worthy to become a country (or internet community's) leader. They must have wisdom, and a good self asteem (sp,eh). Kind and smart, and always knowing when to start to become a little more serious. They are fair too.

Hey, I can't believe I just said that! XD

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    or if your Bill Cliton... XD j/k

~PSB For President!

Edit: That's what you said. You get the title and colorful names

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    In one, you say you'll give them President, but in another you say that you're keeping them from it. O.o
    No I'm keeping the other nominated people from becoming President.

I will be a good President when I am elected though...(thats if I am elected, I gots no chance against Sarah :\)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    No I'm keeping the other nominated people from becoming President.

I will be a good President when I am elected though...(thats if I am elected, I gots no chance against Sarah :\)
    Oh... I get it now. ~_~

I was just being stupid. XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    PichuSecretBase said:
    Ah =P Okay, Well I want to be stretched in three groups (Member, Mod, President!!!) =P

~PSB For President!
    See thats unfair, maybe some of us want to be stretched into just two usergroups?

You already have two, but you are trying to get a third. :\

Very uncool, but its fine with me if you run, like I said, if PC loves you so much, then I guess you will deserve it.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    See thats unfair, maybe some of us want to be stretched into just two usergroups?

You already have two, but you are trying to get a third. :\

Very uncool, but its fine with me if you run, like I said, if PC loves you so much, then I guess you will deserve it.
    Err, you have two. T-Dome allowed members is another group. =P

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    Actually, yeah it is. XD

Steve was confused because there were so many groups now... XD
    There is not difference in power or font change though. Theres one small difference, and besides that they are exactly the same. The are similar enough to not even recognize as a different group.

Besides, Mods could go into the T-Dome before it was open to PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back