• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    But ysee since im a mod i have automatic access to all forum sept admin place so i dont need to be on the Tdome list so im only in two groups as you are

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    No, that's wrong PSB.

By default, forums are visible only to root admins. The forum maker has to decide the permissions, and if they want mods to see it, then mods are added. :P

They could make a forum that isn't visible to mods but is visible to normal members. ?_?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Which would totally defeat the purpose of mods. :3

But I also don't really think mods need to run. You guys are getting your own colour once you decide on one and you've already got a title worth more than President. But whatever floats your boat I suppose. ^_^;

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    *Floats in his boat* Oy-Hoy Capn Lightning =P The only thing ive won was Spirit Chair at our school.... I was the only one running

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Which would totally defeat the purpose of mods. :3

But I also don't really think mods need to run. You guys are getting your own colour once you decide on one and you've already got a title worth more than President. But whatever floats your boat I suppose. ^_^;
    Exactly! While Jkaizer and PSB are going into technical matters, they forget one thing: Mods are still better than President!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    So... I just want to be a president... Ive never won anything at pc from day one i was here a year and a half ago so just let me do this x_x

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    PichuSecretBase said:
    So... I just want to be a president... Ive never won anything at pc from day one i was here a year and a half ago so just let me do this x_x
    Go ahead, like I said a bunch of times before,
    if PC loves you so much, I guess you deserve it.

But I still don't think it's right. So ner!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back