• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Server Move | Upgrade Announcement

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Looks like it was a smooth transfer and low downtime, so I am very much happy and approve of the new changes. Good job guys and keep up the great work!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Just taking the new server on our first date today. I'd like to say that she's lovely (a much better upgrade to that last monster I dated for 4 years), she really seems to care about my feelings and doesn't make me wait for the "important things" ;] ;] I look forward to the future with her and sharing her with my friends.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
However, I think pages load pretty slowly right now and have been for maybe 10 minutes. I even double posted, you know like staff do sometimes when the server derps out. Maybe some slowtimes is just something that will always happen. Hopefully it'll be less now though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha, yes I saw that just before I saw your post xD Strange. Hope it's due to not everything being sorted out yet or something.

Sirfetch’d

Posting is going a bit slow for me right now, but browsing is really fast! Hopefully everything will start running smoother as things adjust.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
double posts and stuff? ohreally?

I've also been encountering a lot of double posts that are unexpected - I've clicked Post Reply/Submit Reply only once.

Every time a double post happens, though, I can see that it takes a very long time to post in the first place.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It happens when I use quick reply. Not always, obviously.

Rukario

Banned
Years
Quick reply uses AJAX javascript.. its mainly processed by your computer then sent to PC.. make sure you have enough RAM free or close some tabs, try a different browser, etc.

try using the reply button and see if it makes any difference.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
That was faster than I expected. o.e I went to bed thinking it would be down and I could get a whole bunch of stuff done today that I normally don't. But it's up already so back to spending my day on PC. XD I should actually do something productive. So far loading seems faster, much faster. Posting is still a bit slow though, but I hope that is speed up or fixed soon. Good job guys!

Edit: The site just had downtime and it said Cloudflare??? I thought we didn't have Cloudflare anymore?

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well I guess that makes sense. (Still hate Cloudflare sometimes) This new server runs smoother it seems either way.

Back