• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
Years
  • Oh...I don't know anything about you, so that's the advantage you should have. ;) It sounds like you don't want to battle me, am I really that differcult to beat? Neways ... I'm ready when you are. Drop me a PM whenever you feel like.
    Don't worry, I'll battle you, but I hear that you are really thought. Anyways let me some time, I have to make some changes on my team...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'll have to maximize my team to beat Alex but I don't know anything about silver, except that he isn't on to battle pokemaster..

Darn it, so much for meeting in the finals, Alex.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Hey Bill (you mind if I call you that?) my opponent dropped out ._.
    Um and I don't want a bye so could we bring back someone who lost the first round? *cough~Swish~cough* Subtle enough for ya? xD

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hey Bill (you mind if I call you that?) my opponent dropped out ._.
    Um and I don't want a bye so could we bring back someone who lost the first round? *cough~Swish~cough* Subtle enough for ya? xD

Or how about I join? heh

;)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, not to make Bill's decisions for him, but wouldn't that be a little unfair to any other members that lost last round?

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Yes. That certainly wouldn't be fair. That system could also be abused, but I'm not going to say how incase it comes to fruition, but I doubt it, Bill isn't stupid. ;)

~T_S

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Of course then again, if he made a rule that entitled "A person about to get a bye may choose someone from the last round or current one that has lost to challenge, and if they lose the challengee will take their place."

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
  • i can never tell if my opponet is on it is annoying..........

damnit lol

alex you would come on when i dont have my game......luck just isnt on my side is it

ok im dropping out not really important if i win or lose either way im not gonna change if i had some fancy title saying i won a tourny so its no big deal alex you can have the win ill drop out

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Well, I've PM'd artful/supafly twice with no reply yet...:(

Come on artful, let's get you kicked out already. I'm ahead at 3-0 for our tally, and you won't be getting that win this time. :P

~T_S

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • Silver.. thank you man, but I really would like to battle you sometime!
    Ryan looks like we will battle in Round 2!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I shall not be bringing back ~Swish~ to battle you Xairmo; it is unfair. =P

If anything I'd pair you with someone else in your position. But of course only if the other person agrees to it. A win by default means moving on, so one will only be giving that chance up by choice. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • No, I mean someone else from Round Two, XD.

So far you are the only one to win by default though. Just hang on and see if there is a 2nd willing to battle you. ^^

Back