• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • Aha why me of all people? =P

You'll find far better matches out there than me ;)

Or do you mean so you have an easier route to get through? hehe

Idk, you just seem like you'd be more of a challenge >.<
    Plus Lumine likes you so you must be good! ^.^

Years
  • Idk, you just seem like you'd be more of a challenge >.<
    Plus Lumine likes you so you must be good! ^.^

He might like me because I'm rubbish =P Haha, I haven't actually battled him before. I've joined Cemas Legion of Supremacy so will be getting a lot of battles in soon.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Just for the record, Alex and Silver are trying their best to be on to battle at the same time since they didn't set a battle date earlier in the week. With that in mind, and since many of the other matches are getting free passes, could we see who we're up against in round 2, Alakazam? =P I'm just excited, is all. Ha.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I had meant to post this earlier, XD.

Round Two

AdvancedK9 VS Fat Lucario

Cloud_85 VS _Prince_

Tortured_Soul VS El Supafly

blastoise>you VS Loto

Winner of POKEMASTERALEX VS silver% VS Ryan24

Ooka VS Kuro

evilcheese VS World King

Mo Man VS Mr. Roboto

Kansas VS Xairmo

Free Rounds: Lumine, Lady Nicole, Richard Lynch

As for the deadline, make it Saturday, April 12th, 2008. Good luck to all of you! Mo Man, you too, XD.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • The member of course, XD.

Though I'll admit I'd love to pwn an entire US state. But I'd probably go after Colorado or Pennsylvania.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Bill you hate me right? WHY YOU PUT ME AGAINST _PRINCE_!!!!! T_T I'll do my best, but I guess It won't be enought T_T

Oh...I don't know anything about you, so that's the advantage you should have. ;) It sounds like you don't want to battle me, am I really that differcult to beat? Neways ... I'm ready when you are. Drop me a PM whenever you feel like.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    agh i hate to do this... but i just started my 2nd job and its gonna be hard to fit this tourny into the schedule.... i hate to do it, but this is me formally dropping out.

Good luck to everyone

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • ahh! I have been on since 7:30 and Silver hasn't come(its now 1:30). We haven't been on the same time for the past week and a half and it seems he hasn't read/responded to my pms in the last two days

Years
  • agh i hate to do this... but i just started my 2nd job and its gonna be hard to fit this tourny into the schedule.... i hate to do it, but this is me formally dropping out.

Good luck to everyone

Not your fault at all I know, but it just gets me soooo annoyed when this happens. I mean I worked so hard to prepare for this tournament, then get drawn against someone better than me, while you didn't have to battle at all but then give up your 2nd round spot which I would kill for!

Bitter much? XD

Really I'm not bitter at all, just wish I was in your situation instead ^^

Back