• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • Have you heard of the PC Staff Admin Loghtning? Well theres debate over who the real PC God is, Lightning or well...God xD Yes there is now a Site Admin with the username God. And I support Lightning cuz she pwns >.<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Good thing evil and World haven't gotten there's done either..Alex and I will battle either Monday night or sometime Tuesday, hopefully the former. Whoever wins will be ready and raring to go for round three right after.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Darn it, I wanted to get my battle done today Xairmo :P

Well, since we're both online a lot, I doubt we'll have a problem with getting our battle in.

Xairmo

Years
  • I'm sorry Ooka >.< I just wanted to make sure that Im 100% ready for this. I mean aren't you at all nervous about this battle? I mean we've battled so many times and we probably have an even amount of wins against each other >.<

Ooka

Years
  • Well, a wise person once told me this:

"Being nervous doesn't solve a problem, it only makes it worse".

I believe that's one of the most true things I've ever heard.

Ooka

Years
  • Well, the way I make myself not be nervous is just have the state of mind that I will win, even if it's the least likely thing in the world, it will still take your nervousness away.

Xairmo

Years
  • Im trying to be Buddhist just so I can handle nervousness and stress better xD
    Hmm that is a good tip. I suppose I'll try to use it before our battle >:D

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Okay, just for the record, I've sent Richard a PM. I don't even feel a tiny bit nervous that I'm about to battle one of the best battlers on PC. Even if I loose getting to the 3rd round is good enough for me.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • Well prince, I'm redoing my team... So I really want to wait until the 5th PC tournament... I don't see Richard very often, sop I dunno If I could battle you insteed him (If he don't show over here), with my new team if you let me....

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Well prince, I'm redoing my team... So I really want to wait until the 5th PC tournament... I don't see Richard very often, sop I dunno Cloud. If I could battle you insteed him (If he don't show over here), with my new team if you let me....

It's not the question of me letting you. Richard was last active since 5th Aprill. We'll see what Bill says. If Richard doesn't show up I really don't mind battling you instead.

EDIT: Richard's back and he's responed to my PM. Sorry Cloud.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Ahhhhhhhh so I hate to ask for ANOTHER extension, but since it appears world king and evilcheese haven't had their battle yet either, would you mind, Bill, if Alex and I battle tomorrow? We'll see each other pretty much all day so we'll get it done as quick as we can.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD Wow, I noticed this a few days ago, but as of tomorrow it'll be a full year since I started this thread. We've have four tournaments over twelve months, not too shabby. (Though I managed to lose in round one both of the times I entered myself, XD).

Thanks for keeping it alive, people. ^^ Let's start that 2nd year, eh? :D

As for the current round, still plenty of time to go. Though let's hurry up and finish up the last round, XDD.

Back