• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • I do kind of like that idea. It's better than having people get to the quarter-finals without a single battle, XD.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • T_T, yes I think that you will say that Bill, I really agree with the Banning of Garchomp, but It couldn't be another month! more reasons to be angry with my little friend Shiny Umbreon x_X (I know him from the School) Well I'll try with some stuff...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Since I'm bored I'm going to try to predict the final 6 starting with the 2nd round winners, ha.

Fat Lucario
    Cloud_85
    Tortured_Soul
    Loto
    winner of POKEMASTERALEX VS Ryan24
    Ooka
    evilcheese
    Mo Man
    Xairmo
    Lumine
    Lady Nicole
    Richard Lynch

Final 6 (provided they don't run into each other)
    Tortured_Soul
    Richard Lynch
    Lumine
    Mo Man
    Ooka
    Winner of Alex/Ryan (heh, ok so maybe it's a stretch.)

No reason I didn't pick Lady Nicole, for all I know she could win this again. It's sure to happen that some of the favorites are going to clash in round 3, sooner than expected.

Hey Bill, maybe instead of having the 3rd round go from 12 to 6, you could give free passes to members who have won two fights already, send four people straight to the QFs and have the other 8 duke it out in round 3. Then we'd have a solid Quarter-Final round! =D

Yeah, and you're overestimating me... I'm really not as good as you put me out to be :P

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • Dude, you are really overestimating me, _Prince_ is a really tought battle, and my team have to be edited for that battle... Really even I think that I won't be here too long....

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Dude, you are really overestimating me, _Prince_ is a really tought battle, and my team have to be edited for that battle... Really even I think that I won't be here too long....

Nah, Ryan24's probably right. Oh yeah, let me know what time you can battle on friday. PM me back.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Oh guys, please, it's just an estimate. Everyone's like "I'm not that good" or "I'm better than that", let's put your pokeball where your mouth is! (no reference intended =P)

Anyway, yeah I don't know how many people battle here. But just think, if you guys actually fought 1st/2nd round matches and you win your 3rd, your basically in the final 8, so don't think it's not possible! And either way everyone should be proud if you can make the 3rd round.

I apologize to those I underestimated, like I said I've no clue how many people here battle.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • I want to say that _Prince_ and ME had a connection problem on our battle, I'm sure that he will win the battle. So I'll give the victory to him. I only don't want that people think that I'm a D/Cer, so sorry for that problem _Prince_.

In this time he's on wi-fi but he can't talk because he don't have a computer near...

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Yeah, and you're overestimating me... I'm really not as good as you put me out to be :P

yeah, you're talking crap now. :P

You're in the top 6 on PC, and I think there are some other people that come close (Loto and I always have good battles). I'm just hoping to get my battle with artful out of the way. Hopefully, if I beat artful, I don't have to battle you until the later rounds.

~T_S

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Dude, all the person did was give a list of names. I couldn't really care where people think I'm at, but if you're willing to put yourself down a peg then that's him. It was only a joke, it's not meant to be taken seriously.

~T_S

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    i want to join a team

i want to join your team buziel01 but count me in the tournament

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • I want to say that _Prince_ and ME had a connection problem on our battle, I'm sure that he will win the battle. So I'll give the victory to him. I only don't want that people think that I'm a D/Cer, so sorry for that problem _Prince_.

In this time he's on wi-fi but he can't talk because he don't have a computer near...

It's okay...I was pretty close at winning it. How about a rematch this friday?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Wait...So after this round there will be 9 people? So then who gets to go through without a battle?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It'll be chosen randomly among those who had a battle for both of the first rounds.

The other scenario would be if someone else whose opponent can't/won't battle decides to battle Xairmo, evening things up. ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Wait...So after this round there will be 9 people? So then who gets to go through without a battle?

You forgot Lumine, Richard and Lady Nicole. There will be 12. So what should happen is let those three play since they've already had two byes, and give 4 byes to 4 winners who have battled both 1st and 2nd (without defaults/DQs if that's possible, otherwise randomize the byes.)

Then what happens is the 3 with the early round byes battle 5 of the winners, and 4 winners will come out of that. Join that to the lucky 4 who got a third round bye and you've got an even Quarter-Final.

Alex and I will do our match tomorrow night or Saturday. I've got training to take care of..

Horo

Wither Within My Sight
    Years
  • I'm kind of a newbie in this site, so I'd like to know the road on getting a good battle reputation, haha. SO, someone fill me in on the events.

If it's cool anyone up for a skirmish?

Last edited:
    Back