• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Has anyone seen evilcheese online lately? I've sent him two PMs regarding our battle, but he hasn't answered, nor has he posted here since before we were pinned against each other in round three. He seems like a popular signature creator..I figured he must be online sometime doing art things. Either way, after my internship Thursday I'll have my DS on at the library to battle someone in the Whirl Cup, plus I have his friend code (and I assume he has mine). We can battle if he's on, if not...maybe Saturday. If not then, and he doesn't respond..meh.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Xairmo and I are having some trouble being online at the same time. There's like 8-9 hours timezone difference. It will probably takes us a few more days to get the results in.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    You are not alone, _Prince_

*extending it another week* *thinks that he should make it 2 weeks again, XD*

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Thanks Zam :D Yeah the 8-9 hour difference is a big pain >.< We should be able to get it done within the extension though ^.^ Im a little nervous though cuz from what I hear _Prince_ is really good, though Im also looking forward to a good match between us :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, he's on AIM a lot, so you could add him on that. As a matter of fact, his time is 5 hours ahead of mine (I think) which means he's probably fast asleep by now :/

Xairmo

Years
    Just posting to say the _Prince_ and I are doing are best to get our match done but wi-fi keeps going out on us :/

EDIT: 3 times! 3 flippin' times we try to battle and every time wifi gives out! First battle _Prince_ had the slight upperhand, second battle I had the slight upperhand, third battle was evenly matched. Its also just so frusterating cuz those were some really intense/great battles!

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Just posting to say the _Prince_ and I are doing are best to get our match done but wi-fi keeps going out on us :/

EDIT: 3 times! 3 flippin' times we try to battle and every time wifi gives out! First battle _Prince_ had the slight upperhand, second battle I had the slight upperhand, third battle was evenly matched. Its also just so frusterating cuz those were some really intense/great battles!

Yeah it's so annoying =/, maybe we should just call it a draw.

I can't do another battle untill sunday 9:45pm your time again. I'm so tired. I haven't slept all night. So I'm gonna catch up with some sleep all Fri&Sat. I should be fit again to stay up all night on Sunday night. XD

Xairmo

Years
    I'd be fine with a draw as long as its okay with Bill. Otherwise I'd have to make sure I'm free to battle Sunday.
    Man I just wanted to see how those three battles would have ended, they were so fun! Seriously wi-fi is evil, just pure evil and there's no denying it T_T

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    well, 2 weeks gone and we have one battle done. XD

Though T_S was in the hospital, so he has a good excuse. Plus it "looks" like they'll be battling tomorrow anyways. Though if nothing comes in the next few days, Loto will be the winner. ^^

evilcheese on the other hand does not have a good excuse, heh. so he is disqualified. ^^

As for the two above me, leaving it as a draw will mean we have 5 people left, which would be a shame. So you could either battle now, or one of you randomly gets a Free Pass to the semi(seeing as you are the only ones who won battles last time). I'll leave it up to you, but you must battle within the next few days if you go that route. ^^

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    sorry alakazam my opponent doesnt have wifi at his house so he has to go to the library. and on top of that he lives on the east coast while im on the west coast.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yeah T_S VM'd me but he wasn't on last night like he said he would be but he also said tonight it could happen.....hopefully he comes on. =o

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm confused on what that means is happening for the Semi-Finals. =/

Yeah, and then when I went to the library both Friday and Saturday, the freaking network didn't work. >:O

So I'll have to make sure I'm at a friend's house for the semis.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ok Bill, I should probably drop out now. I've been running you and Loto around in circles, and I apologize. I was intent on trying to get our match complete, but you caught me at the wrong time, I've got to study for my standardized tests coming up that could determine my future, hence I haven't been online nearly as much as I would like, and when I am online, Loto isn't online. I don't think it's fair to Loto that this is delayed, because he has made himself available at every opportunity, and I have tried to accomodate, but it's just been so difficult lately. So sorry, and yes, I am dropping out...unfortunately. :(

EDIT: Leave it one more day, and if we haven't battled by then, let Loto go through. Hopefully I should be able to get online.

~T_S

Xairmo

Years
    _Prince_ and I were able to finish our battle and he won. Good luck with the rest of the tourney _Prince_!

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Thankyou Xairmo! I guess you weren't ready of that type of pokemon to show up, I used it over cress, which paid off. Our other battles were great and you're a good battler, We should battle for fun next time.

Xairmo

Years
    I would love to battle you again sometime. We had some pretty great matches, if only wi-fi wasn't so evil we could have seen how they would have ended :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, here we go. A record 16 days since the round began, it ends. XD

And at long last, I give you the Semi-Final

Semi-Final

_Prince_ VS Loto

Ryan24 VS Ooka

Results should be in by Saturday, May 24th. Hopefully sooner. ^^​

Back