• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Alright, I was hoping we could get it done tomorrow, because after that, I've got testing all week.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm mega busy this week...possibly Thursday, but I'm not sure. If not, I'm sure we can find a time for the weekend or early next week. Just so we're not dragging this out on poor Bill :P

Ooka

Years
    Well, like I said, I've got tests for the rest of the week, so I'm almost certain it won't happen on Thursday. Unless I don't feel like studying, which I most likely won't :P So yeah, I guess I just convinced myself to try it Thursday.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well well...me and Prince...this should be fun ^_~

Pm me when you get on Prince and tell me whens a good time for you to battle, I'm Eastern time btw.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Well well...me and Prince...this should be fun ^_~

Pm me when you get on Prince and tell me whens a good time for you to battle, I'm Eastern time btw.

XDD Great, just what I wanted. Good luck to whoever needs it out of us.:P I'll PM you soon. Still got like over a week left.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Jesus H. Christ, what've I missed???

Uber Garchomp?
    OU Wobbufett?
    OU Speed Deoxys?

Wow, never would've thought!

Although, Wobbufett is a menace, and now that Garchomp is gone, I do believe he will become the single most feared Pokemon in the OU metagame. I don't think people understand how evil that thing is, or the damage it can do.

Anyways, good luck to all in the semi-final!

Loto's very good, however I put my money on Ooka.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Prince is really good too, I wouldn't be surprised if he beat me but it should be a good match. =)

Years
    I don't think I'm going to put money on anyone. I've only battled _Prince_ and Loto before, both are very good so I couldn't choose between them. I've only heard good things about Ooka, and Ryan must be pretty good too to get this far. I'm an interested fan for the time being until the next tourney opens!

Years
    This comment is aimed at Alakazam17. Why is Garchomp classed as an uber? Just because your badly trained Pokemon can't beat a single Garchomp doesn't mean it's an uber. It just means someone is better than you.

Thats unfair on Alakazam17, he wasn't the one who made the decision to class it as Uber, he's just following the forum rules. While I still think it was a poor decision to change his status, I think it was because people feel he has no true counter. It's still a shame though, something I thoroughly disagree with. Hopefully some of the guys here on the forum will change his status back to OU soon.

Ooka

Years
    Thats unfair on Alakazam17, he wasn't the one who made the decision to class it as Uber, he's just following the forum rules. While I still think it was a poor decision to change his status, I think it was because people feel he has no true counter. It's still a shame though, something I thoroughly disagree with. Hopefully some of the guys here on the forum will change his status back to OU soon.

Well, just curious, but what exactly do you think counters it?

Oh, and Ryan says he can battle me anytime this weekend.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    The one true way to counter it is with an ice type it is quadruple weakness to ice any respectable and decent trainer should know this. You all seem too easy to beat since you don't know all type advantages and disadvantages.

Years
    Well, just curious, but what exactly do you think counters it?

Oh, and Ryan says he can battle me anytime this weekend.

I wasn't saying there is anything to counter it. I can't help liking Garchomp, simple as that. We don't really need a debate on this. I just miss the guy hehe.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    The one true way to counter it is with an ice type it is quadruple weakness to ice any respectable and decent trainer should know this. You all seem too easy to beat since you don't know all type advantages and disadvantages.

lol. Seriously, please read up and do research before you comment, especially with something as lack-luster as that. If you would check the Announcements above the forum thread listings, you would fine a thread titled 'Garchomp's status in the metagame' or something like that. Follow the link in there and then get back to us...

~T_S

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    This comment is aimed at Alakazam17. Why is Garchomp classed as an uber? Just because your badly trained Pokemon can't beat a single Garchomp doesn't mean it's an uber. It just means someone is better than you.

You're lucky I'm in a good mood -_-;
    First off, it's rather rude to pop up out of the blue and insult Alakazam17 for something that wasn't his doing and then saying that we as a whole are easy to beat. Garchomp was made Uber, for the time being, based on a group consensus. It was no one person's fault. The fact is Garchomp has no 100% counter and even when you can get a chance to hit him with and Ice typed move there's still that chance that you'll miss do to Sand Veil. So I think it would be much appreciated if you kept you insults and comments to yourself -_-;

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Bill never mind my prizes I've quit Pokemon. ^^

lol

PC WiFi Tournament

Back