• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    As ~Swish~ mentioned earlier, making Garchomp Uber wasn't my choice, and in fact I support his unUberification. XD

I banned him from the tournament because I intend to respect Pokecommunity's rules. You should really try it sometime. ^^

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hey you! Thats my picture ¬_¬ I found that.

And you'll be back to Pokemon soon. Nicole said she's coming back to it after her exams, and you will too. ;)

Doesn't matter I posted it first =P
    I don't know but at this point I'm most likely quitting (due to work, massive Engineering exams and projects) and she's moving here to Perth after her exams. =D

Well I guess this is what will happen to Ash&pikachuarethebest soon
    PC WiFi Tournament

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    As ~Swish~ mentioned earlier, making Garchomp Uber wasn't my choice, and in fact I support his unUberification. XD

I banned him from the tournament because I intend to respect Pokecommunity's rules. You should really try it sometime. ^^

Actually, Garchomp was one of the few Pokemon my team really feared, so obviously I'd be in favor of his uberfication, as you put it. I think it will actually make stall teams (of which, as most know, I'm a heavy enthusiast of) more viable now; gives us stallers a leg up!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Nice pic Lumine ^.^ And I s'pose I should say nice pic to ~Swish~ as well sinc ehe found it ^.^
    I hope you return battling someday Danny-sama, I want to battle you again and try to defeat you without luck hax :/ I'm also a supporter of Garchomp's uberfication

Years
    Nice pic Lumine ^.^ And I s'pose I should say nice pic to ~Swish~ as well sinc ehe found it ^.^
    I hope you return battling someday Danny-sama, I want to battle you again and try to defeat you without luck hax :/ I'm also a supporter of Garchomp's uberfication

He will, whether he agrees right now or not. He will ;)

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    The one true way to counter it is with an ice type it is quadruple weakness to ice any respectable and decent trainer should know this. You all seem too easy to beat since you don't know all type advantages and disadvantages.

You realize that not only can ice moves miss due to sand veil, but most Chomps carry Fire Fang, for the very purpose of shuting down ice types. The only ice type with a speed advantage over Chomp are Weavile and Froslass. If Weavile misses he is not likely to get a second shot at Chomp and the Froslass only time Froslass is likely to put in an appearance is in an ice team, so they are not a common threat.

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well prince won...double attack boost hax from MM with metagross has owned me today....oh well.

gg Prince and good luck in the finals =)

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Well prince won...double attack boost hax from MM with metagross has owned me today....oh well.

gg Prince and good luck in the finals =)

Loto, why did you do this to me!!! How could you lose to...to...I can't say his name, it's too horrible... :(

Oh well, whoever is versing prince, kick is you-know-what...please? :P

(Prince, nothing against you, just being mean...)

~T_S

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Loto, why did you do this to me!!! How could you lose to...to...I can't say his name, it's too horrible... :(

Oh well, whoever is versing prince, kick is you-know-what...please? :P

(Prince, nothing against you, just being mean...)

~T_S

LOL... You are only picking on me because I knocked you out in your own tourney you started some time ago and you're still seeking revenge. :P

My name is horrible? o_o

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Now that's the way to battle: two days after I pair you up. XD

Congrats _Prince_. Only one more fight to go. ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Sorry, Ooka! Gah...I'm so drained, physically and mentally. I'm not going to be able to battle until next week. I'll do my best to give you a day and time by Sunday night.

Congrats on making the final, Prince!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm sorry -_- It's prom weekend, I'm booked and I'm distraught over a lame and totally unnecessary conflict with one of my former friends. I don't think if I found a way to battle today or tomorrow that my mind would be ready for it.

I'll let you know as soon as I can and I'll be ready to give it 100%. I hate to hold everyone up, sorry guys!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well it's the deadline, folks. I guess I'll give you one more week, at which point we see who gets to face _Prince_ ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Merci beaucoup, Bill. I've been struggling to find times to battle and then when I can, Ooka wasn't on. But we talked and now he's just leaving his DS on, so I'll catch him when I do.

My dad just got a new router so I'm testing some battles with local friends to see how the connection fairs before I challenge Ooka..

Giant Edit

Ack, well my cinderella semi-final comes to an end, Ooka wins with a rather embarassing scoreline for his opponent XD.

Good luck in the finals, and to you too Prince!

Last edited:
    Back