• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Lumine

Basement Cat
Years
Looking at the numerous number of people who wanted us to go back into battling I might as well take part in the next one, well count me in (I still get the 2 free rounds right?)

Are the rumors true that Lumine and Nicole are coming back to battling this summer? I hope they enter, it'd be great for the competition.

lol who started this rumour if I may ask? XD

Haha, do you use Random.com with a List generator, Zam? I use those for tennis. Aw, did they use Garchomp a lot? That might explain the heavy win counts for both of them, but I'm sure they did/would do great even without them.

Correction its "everyone" who uses chomp all the time, not just us you know. I don't particularly use chomp all the time :\

EDIT:
I think Lumine might be done for good, but I'm not sure about Nicole. They are both a little peeved over the Garchomp issue(as am I, but I deal with it).

Yeah I was, but loads of people are forcing us to go back >.>

Well I have gotten rusty I'll probably lose right away.

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Count me in Bill, for standard and doubles. Remember what I told you last night that I won't be participating in the tourney again? I've changed my mind because of the ^ people joining. =]

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Ahh, sorry guys! That sentence came out kind of wrong, I realized everyone used Chomp but that was before I had working wifi and was a total EV training n00bsauc3. I wasn't saying it was just you guys ^_^'.. I've heard nothing but great things! Haha.

It's great to see you're both willing to give it another try. There's plenty of time to prepare. I know I'm busy with finals and graduation in the next 2 weeks so Pokemon isn't in my top 5 things to accomplish during the weekdays...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Wow, good to see Lumine, Lady Nicole, and _Prince_ all changing their minds and joining the fun. ^^

As for the free rounds, you don't get them. You used them last time, and then decided to drop out. XDD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
Yay! Danny-sama you're back!! I hope I get a chance to battle you this tourney :O
So, when does the tourney start?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Yeah, sign-ups will end on Saturday, June 28th, 2008. For most of you(though not me), this is the time when exams are over and you have more time for battling and other non-school stuff. =D

Ársa

k.
Years
Thankyou, I would like to join this one. The other was hard for me, as with my Hospital stay and Football commitments, I could never find the time to go online. :( (And I need to bring Ooka back to earth...:P)

~T_S

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
Years
So the dates for this tourny are tenative? The Pokemon must be level 50 or 100 right? (First tourny ever entered, so I'm still a bit confused). How would I get my opponent to use the same level as me, if they don't want to go down levels or up levels? (I prefer level 50's by the way)

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
Years
It alters your level for the battle. What ever level the host chooses is what you play at. When you battle on wifi, most people set to level 100, but not always.

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
Years
Oh okay. I prefer to use level 50's because I prolly won't have level 100 UU pokemon by the end of june lol. I have a few that I could get up that high. Guess I'll find out. I'll start training more tonight lol.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Oh okay. I prefer to use level 50's because I prolly won't have level 100 UU pokemon by the end of june lol. I have a few that I could get up that high. Guess I'll find out. I'll start training more tonight lol.

Um, you know in wifi battles pokemon can be auto leveled to L100 during that battle. So you don't need to worry about training them to L100. lol

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Thankyou, I would like to join this one. The other was hard for me, as with my Hospital stay and Football commitments, I could never find the time to go online. :( (And I need to bring Ooka back to earth...:P)

~T_S

Dun maek excuses plzzz !!!,

Nah, just kidding ;). Its nice to see that your back anyways.

Um, you know in wifi battles pokemon can be auto leveled to L100 during that battle. So you don't need to worry about training them to L100. lol

I dint know that, i tr41n 4ll of my pogeymanz up 2 l3vel 100 !!! =p

But thats beside the point, this is a VERY SPAMMY thread and ill therefore have to close it [/Lies and kill-Joy]

End of jokes, sign me up, i think its time i stopped being lazy and come out of semi-retirement....(<Is not an signal to pm me repeatedly and say "c4n w3 battul plzz !355465!!!" So DONT >=[, unless its for this tourney or when i let it be know i want battles, thanks =))

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Dun maek excuses plzzz !!!,

Nah, just kidding ;). Its nice to see that your back anyways.

I dint know that, i tr41n 4ll of my pogeymanz up 2 l3vel 100 !!! =p

But thats beside the point, this is a VERY SPAMMY thread and ill therefore have to close it [/Lies and kill-Joy]

End of jokes, sign me up, i think its time i stopped being lazy and come out of semi-retirement....(<Is not an signal to pm me repeatedly and say "c4n w3 battul plzz !355465!!!" So DONT >=[, unless its for this tourney or when i let it be know i want battles, thanks =))

Gah, why do you always pick on me for? -_- jkjk

It's about time and finally you have signed up! lol You're really good, you should be able to reach the semi's at least.

and lol I'm gonna flood you with PM's 'juu wanna battle noaw!' :P

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2009
I'll join up for this double one, I think, unless something comes up. [:
(0258-7854-5973)

Back