• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Ah, so here we have it, the final. Although we pretty much know how this'll go, I'll post it anyways for kicks. ^^

PC Tournament Final

The Great and Powerful Ooka VS The _Prince_ of England

There will be no deadline for the battle, but you cannot get your name on the first post here, nor any of the prizes until you do so. ^^

And keeping with the last three tourneys, it is now that I allow the registration period for the 5th Tournament to begin. Anyone who posts after this saying they want in will be added to the list. I don't have a specific start date for it yet, but expect it to be soon before or after the high school year ends in North America(ie. late June). Good luck to Ooka and _Prince_, and may the registration commence! :D​

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • haha I got knocked out way too early, but this time around I've got some new battle-tested tricks up my sleeve.

Count me in Alakazam!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Anyone can still donate prizes to get a pass to Round Two. Was thinking of doing so myself as I seem to suck in Round One(lost there two tournies in a row, XD).

As for the current prizes, they'll be passed out as soon as Ooka and _Prince_ finish their battle. They get to choose first, then Ryan24 and Loto each get to pick one from what's left.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Oh, I can pick a prize? Nifty. That's better than an egg ^_^ heh. Though I think I know what prize will be left. Do top 4 still receive a bye for the next tourney?
    Yeah. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place all get to skip Round One, while 1st place skips Round Two as well. Now that that's done....

Ryan24 PM'ed me with an idea that I was considering for awhile now. How many of you would be interested in participating in a side-tournament? (ie. a Doubles-Tourney and/or a UU-Tourney). If enough people are interested, I could run them alongside the regular one, perhaps with alternating weekend deadlines. I assume they wouldn't get as many people as the regular one, so they'd finish earlier.

Reply here or PM me if you would be interested in joining either a Doubles Tourney or a UU Tourney.

Years
  • I'm in for sure.

Testing out loads of new Pokemon, just trying to find the balance I'm happy with. Hopefully I'll find it before the tourney starts.

Even though battling so much has made me realise how much I fail at Pokemon...;_;

Oh and I'd love a side tournament, I got plenty of UU Pokemon ;) But I'll do a double one too. Either really. Maybe even both? XD

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Ah, so here we have it, the final. Although we pretty much know how this'll go, I'll post it anyways for kicks. ^^

PC Tournament Final

The Great and Powerful Ooka VS The _Prince_ of England

LOLZ!!! Prince of England? I wish ._.

I used to play NB a lot before, my nickname was Pokemon-Prince there, I used the 'Prince' part to make an account here.

Back