• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
I Have Followed All Rules And Still Get Centered Out By A Mod What Does That Say I Have Thoroughly Read The Rules And Have Followed them Exactly
Were Do You See Wrong Grammar I Dont Speak "lyk dis" I Speak Rather Proper
Biggest lie... bigger then your "I dont hack" lie

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
aiyh, this page is getting rather spammy....

meee its all about meeee, it's best not to say things like that to the mods. They are mods for a reason, and you should respect that. I strongly suggest that you stop spamming up this thread. If you have a problem with one of the mods, PM one of them. This is not the place.

Furthermore, until I am convinced you are not a hacker, I am not adding you to the list.

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day.

~Zam

meee its all about meeee

Is Currently In Outer Space
Years
You Know I Dont Really care Anymore Just Look At Who Was Last Year's Japan Finalist And You Guys Are In Your 20's Still Playing Pokemon Come On Man Final Fantasy Is A Good Alternative Im 15 Years OF Age And I Dont Think Ill Be Playing Pocket Monsters When Im 20 Come On Now Grow Up ...You Guys Are Stubborn And Naive Therefore I Dont Care Anymore...I Play Legit And Feel I Have Nothing To Prove To Anyone One Of You....Sorry To alakazam For Getting So Off Topic It Just Sadens Me That People Disrespect Me Ive Been Playing For 10 Straight Years Since I Was 5 And All That hard Work Slandered By People Really hurts Me And I Felt I Had To Defend Myself I Am So sorry If I Upset Anyone It Just Hurt My Feelings Really Bad I Spent So Much Time Missed So many Party's Etc To Be The Best And Now I Think Ive Gotten There people Dont Like It Just Tears Me Up Inside
THIS IS JUST A GAME I JUST LIKE TO BATTLE NOT TO CAUSE A UPROAR BECAUSE PEOPLE "THINK OR SAY" IM A HACKER...I Have Feelings Too Just Think If Youve Been Playing Since 1998 And Never Used A Cheat Code In Your Pokemon Life And Be Called A Hacker I Seriously Almost Cried...I Just Come To The Forum To Battle Not To be Called Something I Am Not

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
And How Do You Explain Him Infractering Me On False Pretenses Tell Me If i Sweared In Any Of These forums
Dear meee its all about meeee,

You have received an infraction at The PokéCommunity Forums.

Reason: Censor bypass and swearing
-------
Please research the metagame/standard movesets etc. before you rate another team. Your posts do not help the thread makers in the slightest. Ive warned you before aswell.

Have a nice day.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3642949
Quote:
Great Team Except For Salamence With Two Dragon Type Moves You Wanna Spread Varity And If That Sp Means Special Attack I Advise Not On Breloom She Is Strictly A Attacker Maxing Out Those Ev's Would Be A Waste Of Ev's
All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums
ear meee its all about meeee,

You have received an infraction at The PokéCommunity Forums.

Reason: Rating without proper knowlege
-------
Ive told you before to not rate a team until you research the metagame further and know standard sets. You advice does not help anyone. I advise reading the strategies and movesets rules aswell.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3643013
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi 2008
Alakazam isn't Uber. >_< He's BL. =/

in My Opinion He Is So Uber Mewtwo Can Be Killed By A Alakazam Go On serebii.net Look At The Maximum Beneficial Nature He Is A Beast
All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums

I Thought So yes He Is A Moderator Who Is Corrupt And Wont Leave Me Alone And Uses His Power For Evil Not Good

Geez You Guys Are A bunch Of Nonsensical People Who Are Naive To People Jsut Because A Cop Tells You You Stole That Piece Of Candy Dosent Mean You Stole That Piece Of Candy It Could Very Well Mean You Are being Centered Out...Like I Said You Guys Are Worst Then LAPD And A Black Person...I Have Followed All Rules And Still Get Centered Out By A Mod What Does That Say I Have Thoroughly Read The Rules And Have Followed them Exactly
Were Do You See Wrong Grammar I Dont Speak "lyk dis" I Speak Rather Proper

The censor bypass and swearing was a error on my part, i meant to press preview post , but i pressed submit message before i selected the appropriate reason to infract you for=/.

BUT i have since reversed the infraction

I am not singling you out.

Please research the metagame/standard movesets etc. before you rate another team. Your posts do not help the thread makers in the slightest. Ive warned you before aswell.

As you can see, this was what i was GOING to infract you for. Not being corrupt.

As ive said, when i re-submitted the proper infraction,

Ive told you before to not rate a team until you research the metagame further and know standard sets. You advice does not help anyone. I advise reading the strategies and movesets rules aswell.

This is what its for, it clearly states in the strategies and movesets rules, YOU MUST NOT RATE TEAM WITHOUT PROPER KNOWLEDGE.

Ive told you many times before and had to edit your posts to stop you from harming the thread makers.

Everyone else, leave it now.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Ahem. Now to get things back on track:

FourFourTwo said:
Seriously though, is this tourny over? I wanna get in the next one.
Yes, the 4th tourney is over. I'll add you to the list for the next one. ^^

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
Years
  • Age 35
  • NYC
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
Ahem. Now to get things back on track:

Yes, the 4th tourney is over. I'll add you to the list for the next one. ^^

Awesome. When it starts, do you mind swinging a PM my way? I tend to miss these things, although I caught the Summer Tourny!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Oh my god, what a waste of ten minutes of my life, reading that last half a page. What a n00bsauc3...

I hope the sign up date is moved closer to..now *nudge nudge* haha. I'd love for stuff to get rolling sooner, but I also should prep. Although the free round helps my mindset...I was on a 3-match losing streak yesterday until I came back from the brink to win two close ones. I'll just have to keep on truckin'.

Years
Oh my god, what a waste of ten minutes of my life, reading that last half a page. What a n00bsauc3...

I hope the sign up date is moved closer to..now *nudge nudge* haha. I'd love for stuff to get rolling sooner, but I also should prep. Although the free round helps my mindset...I was on a 3-match losing streak yesterday until I came back from the brink to win two close ones. I'll just have to keep on truckin'.

Yeah it would be cool if it was soon, but that would make it unfair on the people going through exams and stuff. End of June is around the time almost everybody finishes. I finished all my exams a few weeks ago now, but even so I'd like these next few weeks for practice battles. Think I've got something that resembles a decent team now, but I need more familiarity with all my Pokemon.

Ársa

k.
Years
I don't see why people who have won previous tournaments should get free rounds. (Other than the most recent) Also, 3 free rounds is a bit extreme don't you think? The person doesn't have to do much at all to reach the final, maybe win a match or two. I just don't see it as being fair, 1 free round should be more than enough.

~T_S

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I don't see why people who have won previous tournaments should get free rounds. (Other than the most recent) Also, 3 free rounds is a bit extreme don't you think? The person doesn't have to do much at all to reach the final, maybe win a match or two. I just don't see it as being fair, 1 free round should be more than enough.

~T_S

Um, it's only 2 free rounds, and I think it's completely fair. That just keeps up from getting less competent oponents so that we can battle people like you T_S. :D

Ársa

k.
Years
Um, it's only 2 free rounds, and I think it's completely fair. That just keeps up from getting less competent oponents so that we can battle people like you T_S. :D

You know how to score brownie points don't you Eric? :P

I'm just saying, the ability to skip rounds seems a bit drastic, especially if you have used that privelage previously. (i.e. Someone from the first tournament getting free rounds.) I heard someone suggest we give Aragonbird free rounds because he was 'so good'. Now, I don't mean we remove all rewards, just that the last tournament prizes can only be used for the next in line, et cetera.

~T_S

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Zam, you can now decide if you want Garchomp banned for this tournament or not. It's up to you coz you're holder of this tourney.
There's gonna be 50/50 opinions here. meh

Years

We actually enjoy getting to battle the higher level trainers, even if it's more of a chore for you than anything having to battle us.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well, in case you haven't heard, Garchomp has been put back into the OU Tier. As a result, I am allowing him back in the tournament. =D

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
Years
I have a comment on the tier list provided on the first page. There isn't any Vulpix or Ninetales on there, and I have a list at home with a few other Pokemon that are missing from the list.

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
  • CO
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
I have a comment on the tier list provided on the first page. There isn't any Vulpix or Ninetales on there, and I have a list at home with a few other Pokemon that are missing from the list.

First, I'd mention that on this thread.
Second, the tier list doesn't mention NU Pokémon, so there will be some that are left off the list entirely.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Garchomp again? Hm. Well then..

Yeah, I'm just excited, we don't have to start any earlier. This'll give me perfect prep time (plus I have a major busy two weeks ahead with two finals...)

My bad T_S, if those comments were pointed at me =P. First off, yeah, three free rounds would be ridiculous, but I think past champs still participating (unless they were like..1st tourney champ then got knocked out in round 3 in the 2nd tourney) should receive at least one bye.

As for the current tourney top 4, the byes should stay. Obviously it'd be harder for me to push through the field had all of the current entries been entered. Is Loto signed up?

But yes, I do believe, only because Nicole, Lumine, Aragorn are past champs (not because they're "good") should they receive at least one bye. Although I'm sure everyone wants to test their mettle against them, it gives everyone a seemingly equal chance to make it to round 2 at the least without being "sweeped" (which everyone knows is both possible as well as highly unlikely, since there are so many great fighters here!)

Would be nice to get a mass entry into doubles and UU though. Those should be fun.

Back