• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, the time has come. I'm DQ'ing three people:

POKEMASTERALEX: You have barely been online for the past few weeks, though I know you gave an honest effort to getting that battle done. But it wasn't enough. Sorries, I'll have to DQ you.

Xairmo: You've been active, posting in this thread 3 times over the past week. But you weren't around as much as the other two guys. Sorries, you're DQ'ed too.

Dark_Azelf: Posted quite a bit in the Strategies and Movesets Forum(which is no surprise as you're the mod for that area). Though you haven't been around the WiFi area as much, and you've also said you've taken a break from WiFi anyways. So sorries, I've taken you out as well.

World King's Lugia: You've been around here a lot, participating in not only this Tourney but Ryan's as well. You've also been around the Trading forum, XD. So congrats, you're the one moving on. ^^

Semi-Final

_Prince_ VS lazybob5

Aurasphere VS World King's Lugia

So good luck World King. You now have a one in four chance of becoming champion. ^^

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    That sucks, two of the best battlers were just disqualified, in my opinion _Prince_ basically just won the tournament. xD

Although I don't really know the other three players' skill.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I haven't battled lazybob, but I've battled the other three. They're all great in my opinion. Though _Prince_ is the only one of them who has butchered me over a dozen times, XD.

These last three battles should be interesting to say the least. =D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    That sucks, two of the best battlers were just disqualified, in my opinion _Prince_ basically just won the tournament. xD

Not if I have something to say about it =P

Alright World King, good luck! I'll be on towards the end of the week because I don't have wifi at my house, but I'll definitely be looking forward to it!

Ooka

Years
    Well, in case you didn't know, _Prince_ was the one that squared off with me in the final round last time, so I'm pretty confident in his skill. But good luck to all the participants.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I haven't battled lazybob, but I've battled the other three. They're all great in my opinion. Though _Prince_ is the only one of them who has butchered me over a dozen times, XD.

You only battled me once, waaaaaaaaay back when I just began. Darn flinch hax! >.<

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yes, I remember that match. It was awesome from my point of view, XD. That also confirmed Yanmanator's status as my favourite Pokemon. =D

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    Okay, the time has come. I'm DQ'ing three people:

POKEMASTERALEX: You have barely been online for the past few weeks, though I know you gave an honest effort to getting that battle done. But it wasn't enough. Sorries, I'll have to DQ you.

Xairmo: You've been active, posting in this thread 3 times over the past week. But you weren't around as much as the other two guys. Sorries, you're DQ'ed too.

Dark_Azelf: Posted quite a bit in the Strategies and Movesets Forum(which is no surprise as you're the mod for that area). Though you haven't been around the WiFi area as much, and you've also said you've taken a break from WiFi anyways. So sorries, I've taken you out as well.

World King's Lugia: You've been around here a lot, participating in not only this Tourney but Ryan's as well. You've also been around the Trading forum, XD. So congrats, you're the one moving on. ^^

Semi-Final

_Prince_ VS lazybob5

Aurasphere VS World King's Lugia

So good luck World King. You now have a one in four chance of becoming champion. ^^

Guys thanks for everything. This was a great tourney, and Alakazam thanks for putting up with all the extensions (the ones that were my fault, and all others)
    School really messed me up but you guys can be sure, I'll be here for the next tourney.
    And Ryan, Aura, lazybob, Bill, Xairmo, World King, _Prince_, and Azelf... I hope we get the chance to battle again/for the first time in the future!

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years

I think we battled only about once, didn't we?

So far Bill, I think you've only beaten me once, and I did 4 times!

Guys thanks for everything. This was a great tourney, and Alakazam thanks for putting up with all the extensions (the ones that were my fault, and all others)
    School really messed me up but you guys can be sure, I'll be here for the next tourney.
    And Ryan, Aura, lazybob, Bill, Xairmo, World King, _Prince_, and Azelf... I hope we get the chance to battle again/for the first time in the future!
    Sorry about the situation, ALEX. If there was more time, I'd sure would've loved to battle you for the semifinal place against Aurasphere.

Not if I have something to say about it =P

Alright World King, good luck! I'll be on towards the end of the week because I don't have wifi at my house, but I'll definitely be looking forward to it!
    You better get ready for me. But I'm sure I'll be in for quite a challenge!

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Supp Ooka, it's gonna be great to have in for the next tourney. Hopefully a rematch final :P

lazybob still hasn't contacted me back, there's no rush I suppose.

(Uh just made my 100th post on this thread! Don't even remember posting that often lol)

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Supp Ooka, it's gonna be great to have in for the next tourney. Hopefully a rematch final :P

lazybob still hasn't contacted me back, there's no rush I suppose.

(Uh just made my 100th post on this thread! Don't even remember posting that often lol)

O_o neither do I. how'd you do that? Haha. Lazybob is like I said, forum lazy :P He'll be at his house all this week of course though so I'll make sure to IM him to get on PC to find Prince.

Ooka

Years
    I have 133, I didn't even remember posting here that many times. :o

So are Pokemon with Platinum moves allowed in the tourney?

EDIT: 134 lol

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I have 133, I didn't even remember posting here that many times. :o

So are Pokemon with Platinum moves allowed in the tourney?

EDIT: 134 lol
    Yeah. Platinum moves are legal now. That sounds like a good FAQ question to add when I update. ^^

Though since the new Rotom and Shaymin forms can't be used in battles with Diamond and Pearl, they cannot be used unless two Platinum-players are lucky enough to be paired with one another. Heh, this could prove troublesome somewhere down the line....

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    O_o neither do I. how'd you do that? Haha. Lazybob is like I said, forum lazy :P He'll be at his house all this week of course though so I'll make sure to IM him to get on PC to find Prince.

Cool...well USA is like 6 hours behind me..hmm I don't really go on the computer at nights anymore, gonna be differcult for us to meet at the same time. It has to be done some time in the mornings or something.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Just PM me when you can battle your time, Prince, I'll tell him to get on then. He has school most of the day which would be early afternoon by you but he's done by 2pm EST, so if you could battle close to then (If you're anywhere in England, that's only 5 hours ahead of us, so 7pm by you.)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Just PM me when you can battle your time, Prince, I'll tell him to get on then. He has school most of the day which would be early afternoon by you but he's done by 2pm EST, so if you could battle close to then (If you're anywhere in England, that's only 5 hours ahead of us, so 7pm by you.)

That's a bad time for me =/ but sure I'll PM right now

I think that lazybob5 deserves a free round as well ^.^

Prince - Aw man, I hate mornings =(

I guess everyone does.
    Hmm...can't you wake up early and battle me?

Back