• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Oh, also, as someone above mentioned, it's said that Wobbuffet vs. Wobbuffet is an automatic stalemate; neither can switch out, and neither can attack each other. I'm not sure if it's ever happened, but I do know that I never want to see it happen.

That's true; I have seen it happen a few times back in my Emerald days, XDD. It's a real piss-off. :P

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
Years
So, when exactly is this thing going to get started? I'm going on holiday on the 26th July so...

By the way I vote no-legendaries AT ALL. People dont raise them, just a cheap way of getting strength into your team.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
We have three weeks left. I put the date like that so that Europeans have some time to train their teams. So, the Tournament starts on August 10th.

DP comes out there next Friday, which is the day I'll be weeding out the no-shows.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
We have three weeks left. I put the date like that so that Europeans have some time to train their teams. So, the Tournament starts on August 10th.

DP comes out there next Friday, which is the day I'll be weeding out the no-shows.

So is Wobbuffet in or out? I really couldn't understand if it were in... I mean, it's the epitome of the word "uber". It's the only uber that's a non-Legendary! That's gotta mean something. Like I said before, Wobbuffet + Wish support can possibly wipe out an entire team, with no strategy and no real fun.

On a lighter note, I love your avatar! I'm a closet Sailor Moon fanatic, but it's funny seeing two avatars from the same show. XD Sailor Moon S rocked; Professor Tomoe was the best villain that show saw!

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
Years

Thats great, cos I come back home on the 9th XD!

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
Years
i wish to tack part in this tournament as well for i fell that i am confident of being a challenge to all.
by the way the pokemon that i use are...sorta hacked, But before you say no can i at least state there stats, level, and moves so that i can prove that i wont cheat? the only reason there hacked is to be shiny I SWARE TO THE HOLLY FORUM GODS THAT I DO NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
Years
i am not sure i understand. but i promis that they are only hacked to be shiny every thing else is normal.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
So is Wobbuffet in or out? I really couldn't understand if it were in... I mean, it's the epitome of the word "uber". It's the only uber that's a non-Legendary! That's gotta mean something. Like I said before, Wobbuffet + Wish support can possibly wipe out an entire team, with no strategy and no real fun.
I agree that I should add him to the list. If there aren't any objections, I'd like to put Wobbuffet onto the list ASAP. If anyone is against it, please say so. ^_^

On a lighter note, I love your avatar! I'm a closet Sailor Moon fanatic, but it's funny seeing two avatars from the same show. XD Sailor Moon S rocked; Professor Tomoe was the best villain that show saw!
Thanks. I've only seen the first Sailor Moon series, but I am planning to see the others soon. As you can guess, Sailor Mars is my favourite. ^_^

Thats great, cos I come back home on the 9th XD!
Wow, that worked out nicely, eh? ^_^

can i still join this tourney?
Yes. I'll put you on the list.

i wish to tack part in this tournament as well for i fell that i am confident of being a challenge to all.
by the way the pokemon that i use are...sorta hacked, But before you say no can i at least state there stats, level, and moves so that i can prove that i wont cheat? the only reason there hacked is to be shiny I SWARE TO THE HOLLY FORUM GODS THAT I DO NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, no hacked teams are allowed, shiny or not. As Charlie said, if that is hacked, chances are something else is as well.

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
Years
hey alakazam so wobbefet is out rite?and if anyone wants to battle msg me cuz i need 2 get rdy 4 this tournament

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
Years
I agree that I should add him to the list. If there aren't any objections, I'd like to put Wobbuffet onto the list ASAP. If anyone is against it, please say so. ^_^

Thanks. I've only seen the first Sailor Moon series, but I am planning to see the others soon. As you can guess, Sailor Mars is my favourite. ^_^

Wow, that worked out nicely, eh? ^_^

Yes. I'll put you on the list.

Sorry, no hacked teams are allowed, shiny or not. As Charlie said, if that is hacked, chances are something else is as well.

oh...heh oh well, cant always get what you want, a?
well, thanks anyways!!!!!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
So you don't want in the Tournament now, eh?

As for Wobbuffet, I'll leave it at this: Unless it can argued that Wobbuffet should be allowed, I'll add him to the banned list.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
Years
So you don't want in the Tournament now, eh?

OH NO! i would love to be in it, its just that my other pokemon arnt as good as my shiny! is there some possible way i can show you that i mean what i say about my pokemon?
perhaps, a battle maybe?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
First off, I can't battle yet. No WiFi capabilities. >_>

Anyways, you still have a few weeks before the tournament starts, if you wanted to train a legit team. I'll still keep you on the list then. ^_^

Back