• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Shows how much people actually read, eh? xD

I've got a team planned but I'm not sure if I'm using them or not, so it's a good thing I have only 3/6 at the moment.

Alakazam17, when you said two weeks after August 10th, do you mean if we don't complete our first round match within two weeks, then we're disqualified? And we basically have two weeks per round?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, that's within reason. I'll extend the deadline if it doesn't give people enough time. I myself think two weeks is plenty, and most results should be in by then, methinks.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • by the way the pokemon that i use are...sorta hacked
    Luigi264 said:
    I SWARE TO THE HOLLY FORUM GODS THAT I DO NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Way to contradict yourself. XDD. I guess you probably pissed off this Holly Forum Gods, whoever she is. :P

And yeah, I'm fine with that time frame. My team is ready... unless I decide to make any alterations, lol.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Two weeks is plenty. I'll definitely have my router then. Sorry about the lame rules thing, I must have been reading a different tournament topic when I asked that. ^_^' hehe. Nothing to do now but twiddle our fingers, eh? I guess training my alternate for Palkia would probably be a good idea...haha.

Spyrus7

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Hi, I have some questions to do.If the pokemon is hacked only for being shiny can it participate?And another thing if I register some
    friend codes in my pal pad and go to the Union room I can see them there if they are connected via WI-FI the same time with me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hi, I have some questions to do.If the pokemon is hacked only for being shiny can it participate?And another thing if I register some
    friend codes in my pal pad and go to the Union room I can see them there if they are connected via WI-FI the same time with me?

If you hack for it to be Shiny then it's still hacked.

You don't go to the Union Room for Wi-Fi, so no.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Is their going to be a prize for 1st place and runner up? Either way I'm in, but I'm just curious.
    The winner gets two free continues for the follwing tournament, and the runners up get one each. However, the winner may also get something else, to be announced after they finish the battles.

And Spyrus, Ichaste answered your questions there. Were you still interested in joining, though? ^_6

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    Im in. I havnt been in a tourny b4 and i think this should be the best time to start.

Hey, i am going away on vacation August 20th til i think the 22nd. I dont think that will interupt anything will it?

Back