• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
Years
First off, I can't battle yet. No WiFi capabilities. >_>

Anyways, you still have a few weeks before the tournament starts, if you wanted to train a legit team. I'll still keep you on the list then. ^_^

okay but maybe i can have beast1678 battle in your place and after the battle you can review the battle from him! would that work?

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
Years
wow i think we should let luigi use u=his shiny's none of them have hacked moves or stats..cuz im battling him rite now..

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
Years
yeah accidentally had voice chat on
tried to not talk so i had my music playing idk if u heard it

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
Years
so Alakazam17 you think i maybe could join the tournament?
pretty please with a pikachu on top!

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Gah, beast, luigi quit double-triple posting, use the edit button to include everything you want to say in one post.

I had a question since I didn't see it in the rules, do we have to have 6 pokemon? I probably will but just for curiousity sake.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
luigi & beast, this is not the place to plan your own battles, especially with all those multiple-posts. You can do that over PM, as most of your posts have nothing to do with the Tournament. And to answer your question directed at me(again), you cannot join with a hacked team.

As for the question of numbers, you'll need a team of six Pokemon. It is one of the first rules I have posted, actually.

Back