• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
  • -_^ i thought you people wanted the argument over with. Trying to inflame dead argument Prince? thats against rule #11. Our battle will come soon enough.

Forget it, I'll stop...happy? :P
    Sure, I look forward to it ;P

Ditto. I whole-heartedly agree here.

And just to make myself clear:

Anyone found flaming or insulting their fellow competitors will be warned, and if the behavior continues, I will not hesitate to disqualify said individual.

So _Prince_, Faceless*, and everyone else who has been bringing up issues of pages past, just quit it. We have a friendly tournament going on here, and not a war. So treat it as such. =P

If that is your command sir, alright!

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
  • Sorry, Zam. I just don't know what got into me a couple pages ago.

EDIT: My final four picks are:

Semi-Finals
    Ichida vs. Aurafire
    Aurafire Wins

Volkner's Apprentice vs. Alakazam17
    Volkner's Apprentice Wins

Finals
    Aurafire vs. Volkner's Apprentice

Yeah. I'm probably gonna get knocked out in the 2nd-3rd round, but who knows? Good luck to all!

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    DARN IT ZAM YOU'RE NOT ON :<

Well my bro will be ready pretty soon, I'll give you his Friend Code as soon as he finishes training his last Pokemon >_> his team is evil

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • wow i havent been in this thread in a while.. i remember i had to forfiet a while back because of wifi problems DX well i was wondering when the next tourny might be. Like a estimate so i can get a team ready

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Nameless* said:
    DARN IT ZAM YOU'RE NOT ON :<

Well my bro will be ready pretty soon, I'll give you his Friend Code as soon as he finishes training his last Pokemon >_> his team is evil
    XD I am on. I'm just preoccupied with Fire Emblem at the moment. XD And I'll be waiting. ^_^

King said:
    Tsuki and I were battling, it was tied 3-3....then....he vanished!
    Either have a rematch or decide the winner amongst yourselves, depending on whether it looked like there was an obvious winner in sight. Though of course, if Tsukimaru disconnected on purpose, that's considered a forfeit.

wow i havent been in this thread in a while.. i remember i had to forfiet a while back because of wifi problems DX well i was wondering when the next tourny might be. Like a estimate so i can get a team ready
    I'm guessing June or July, actually. You just missed the start of the latest one by about a week. Sorries. ^_^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Finals
    Aurafire vs. Volkner's Apprentice

Yeah. I'm probably gonna get knocked out in the 2nd-3rd round, but who knows? Good luck to all!

Ice, you're my new best friend. ^_^ haha, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Tsuki and I were battling, it was tied 3-3....then....he vanished!

I believe that makes you the winner, if he ran/forfeited..but verify.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    wow, thread has gone quiet. We need the other people to get their battles in...... <_<

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    HUrry up n00bags
    Joking, just get the battles done so i can do mine :P i wanna battle so bad.

@ Bly DX: let me know when your on so we can get our Uber battle done.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I just defeated Glisctillery 1-0. ^_^

It was an intense battle, and I wasn't sure who was going to come out the winner until the very end. It actually ended with a Bullet Punch/Ice Shard war, with the faster Pokemon getting the win. :D

Glisctillery

Something purple and has wings
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    my meta was going to explode -_-

enjoy the rest of the tournament zam, you deserved it for a really good battle

Back