• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
Years
  • Icepyro's anticipation made him shudder! All this waiting for tomorrow really made my head spin. I just sat through school all day just thinking about what i'm gonna do if I get paired with different people. I hope I make it to the 3rd round!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yes, I shall confirm that. It ended up 3-1, but he finished me off in quite a nice sweeping. I was actually expected to get pwned, seeing as I don't tend to use Ubers in Uber fights, so I'm quite happy with this result. =P

And now that that battle is finished, I see no problem with getting to work on the Round Two pairings. ^_^

And Haxy in both favours, Ooka:

Zam used Stone Edge! Stone Edge missed!
    Dewey used Reflect!
    Zam used Stone Edge! Critical hit! :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • *Is waiting for Zam to post them*

I'm not even battling yet and I'm more excited than some of the people that are. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The pairings are already in the first post, Ooka.

...So I get Volkner? Not bad at all. He was actually one of the people that I was hoping for.

Ooka

Years
  • Dewey and Zam are battling again. Lol, sorry about your luck Zam. At least you finally made it past round 1. :P

Nah, you actually could pull through, I know you're a great battler, I guess we'll just see what happens.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, here we go. ^_^

Tsukimaru: You've been DQ'd based off activity. Sorries.
    snowpanther: You've been DQ'd bassed on inability to battle.
    Desolation101 & piplup 2020: I've DQ'd you both based off of equal inactivity.
    junoliv & nilojan: The Randomizer has given you the Free Round for your respective teams. As a result, I have paired you two together under Team Europe. If this causes any problems for either of you, please let me know ASAP.

And with that aside, here are the pairings! ^_^

Tournament 7 Pairings

Round Two

Team America

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice

dewey VS Alakazam17

Ichida VS Ito_Igami

King900000 VS IcePyro

Dark Wolf VS FinalFlare

-Lugia- VS Aurafire

Free Rounds: Ooka, aragornbird

Team Europe

Mukkamoto VS DrV

Gunners VS _Prince_

nilojan VS junoliv

Team Überz

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird

dewey VS junoliv

Quite some epic matches up here, don't you think? Looking at my own pairing I see that I must now battle with the guy who just 1-0'd me in Ubers not more than an hour ago, XDD.

So, as always, you have two weeks until the deadline, which shall be Saturday, March 28th, 2009. This will of course be moved up should all battles finish early. So good luck in your Round Two matches, and have fun! :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Whoa, those are some epic matchups we got for round two! O___O

Lugia and I should have a fun match! =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    ouch, i got aragornz again :(
    oh well, bth DrV and aragornbird, let me know via VM what times suits you and we can discuss a time when we can get our battles done.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Oh, neat! I definitely didn't expect to get Forci. But I'm looking forward to it for sure. I'll message you a little later for when we might be able to set up the match. ^^

Ooka

Years
  • I'm serious Zam, if you pair me up with aragornbird next round, ima be mad. >=o

I mean, I already lost the Ubers to him. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh, neat! I definitely didn't expect to get Forci. But I'm looking forward to it for sure. I'll message you a little later for when we might be able to set up the match. ^^

Just about any time that you are ready should work, really.

I'm serious Zam, if you pair me up with aragornbird next round, ima be mad. >=o

I believe that all of us can actually say that.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    hey nilojan. VM me when ur on. Dewey lol its funny now because we already had our ubers battle each other. lol u kno my team it should be good. u kno where to find me.

Back