• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • [/CENTER]
    My win was an upset eh? What happened happened and the better battler won that match. But thanks for the props.

It was only an upset considering no one knows you, yet when we had the ESO Champions Tour, Maria made at least 3 finals I believe.

Nevertheless, you're establishing yourself all over the place. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Prediction Time!!!!!!
    Mukkamoto VS DrV- DrV deserves to be in this round, but i've seen Mukkamoto battle before, and it's one NASTY sight.

I'm a nasty sight? wow i didnt know i was that intimidating.

Uberz

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird- It's gonna be a hell of a battle, but aragornbird will win it by at least 2 pokemon.

Its not gonna be a hell of a battle. I'm not that good, seeing as this wil be my second uber battle.

Mukkamoto VS DrV-Mukka gets his campaign started! Hopefully _Prince_ isn't waiting in the following round..early merger for Team America/Europe please?

Well said Volkner, i want early merger, and no prince next round :D

Mukkamoto VS DrV - I don't know if you guys are even active enough to get your match done xD

I'm active Ooka, you just don't see me >_>

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird=eh..srry mukka but ill go with aragorn

Forgiven, we discussed this many times before.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Can't play my match until Tuesday, as I am currently in Fort Wayne visiting my girlfriend and the hotel internet configuration here doesn't allow me to connect my DS. Will contact Ito once I am home and awake enough to win my next match. :)

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    well even after some messed up hax against me i win 3-0. nilojan next time dont disconnect. <_<

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Hm? Ara? Once I saw Cresselia and Zapdos, I assumed playing honorably was out the window. I guess nobody slipped me that memo.

Sure, they're not listed, but anyone who bothered to do five minutes of research on me would know I refuse to play with hacks and legendaries. The only reason I didn't disconnect immediately was because that would only make me the worse player. The entire battle was moot and pointless. Aside from that, most annoying battle of my career. Hands down. I've seen recently defrosted humans who shifted less. Being Garr-less has been nothing but a hindrance. Since canvasing for his return won't do any good and I can no longer find an honorable challenge, once again I will take my leave of PokeCommunity and battling. Celebrity status or not, I don't need this.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • Well Ichida broke sleep clause and turned what would have been a 5-0 to a 4-0 victory for me.
    It is always good to beat someone into retirement. Best of luck in your non pokemon endeavors.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Hm? Ara? Once I saw Cresselia and Zapdos, I assumed playing honorably was out the window. I guess nobody slipped me that memo.

Sure, they're not listed, but anyone who bothered to do five minutes of research on me would know I refuse to play with hacks and legendaries. The only reason I didn't disconnect immediately was because that would only make me the worse player. The entire battle was moot and pointless. Aside from that, most annoying battle of my career. Hands down. I've seen recently defrosted humans who shifted less. Being Garr-less has been nothing but a hindrance. Since canvasing for his return won't do any good and I can no longer find an honorable challenge, once again I will take my leave of PokeCommunity and battling. Celebrity status or not, I don't need this.

roflmao. let me guess Ito won? woow im surprised!!! lmao. (sarcasm, a ton of it) i knew this wouldnt be hard for Ito. poor guy didnt even get a proper challenge. Oh well ill make up for Ichi's inability to give u a fight ito. i knew u would own this. :p

Maria is no Ichida
    sure right she aint,she knows the sleep clause! congrats ito

Last edited:

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • Hm? Ara? Once I saw Cresselia and Zapdos, I assumed playing honorably was out the window. I guess nobody slipped me that memo.

Well this is the PC wi-fi tourney and as participants we are both subjected to the rules. You intentionally broke the rules and yet the best you could do was a 4-0. If our battle was an indication of your skill you are more then welcome a to rematch. In fact I will allow you to use Garchomp , I won't use any legends and the result will remain the same or worse for you. I was on xat talking to multiple people while battling you. Imagine what it would be like If I focused my full attention on you.

Celebrity!? You seem more like a Drama Queen. Maybe you should stick with battling kids at TRU give aways and OTAKU conventions who think it is cool to use Garchomp in a sand storm

Last edited:

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    lol he wants to use a uber but wont accept OUs. i think this guy is confused. lol ito beat the guy into retirement , now thats win

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

Well, I'm sorry to see you go this way, Ichida. And I have to say I agree with you about the legends thing, and Garchomp. I still roll my eyes whenever I see myself battling a legend, and I have yet to train any of my own in this Gen. Though as is the case with many things, the majority rules. And one thing I've seen from battling people around this forum is that you and I are of the few who still don't like to use legends. Which is why they are now allowed in this here Tourney, heh.

But hey, that doesn't mean you should quit, eh? I mean, I will still take on those legends when I face them-heck, I'll even use my OU's in an Uber battle from time to time. It just makes your win all the more epic, at least in my opinion.

And just so I'm clear, I mean no offence to all of you who use your legends. Also, I'd like to once again point out the little sportsmanship rule, in hopes that we can just move on with this. I have a rematch with dewey to prepare for! And despite what your predictions are saying, he is going DOWN! :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • The rules that people like ignoring said:
    11. Please respect your fellow battlers. That means no flaming or spamming, or insulting your opponents. We are supposed to have fun here, so don't go ruining it for everyone else. Any member found practicing bad sportsmanship will be dealt with accordingly.

That is all.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • ....So anyway, I'm probably going to be finishing my match sometime tomorrow so long as Forci is on and alright with that. Slow going with this round compared to last. XD Good luck, Zam! It'd be fun to meet you in a tournament battle for once.

And not Aurafire *grumble*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • LOL The Randomizer can be evil sometimes. Yet it can work wonders as well.

*looks to Lumine and Lady Nicole.* They were never paired against each other until the final. XDDD

Back