• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
Years
  • Prediction Time!!!!!!

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice- Volkner's Apprentice has more experience in this field, and Forci Stikane has just got back from a long break from battling.

dewey VS Alakazam17- It seems that if dewey beat you 1-0 in ubers while you were using OUs and him Ubers, you're probably gonna win.

Ichida VS Ito_Igami- Ito_Igami is so ancient around here, and I date his markings on PC to before the first PC Wifi tournament, plus, he may not remember it, but we battled, and he beat me 4-0.

King900000 VS IcePyro- I'm not gonna act like i'm gonna crush everyone, but I just think that I have more experience than King900000.

Dark Wolf VS FinalFlare- It's gonna be a tight one since these two are so equally matched, but I think it gonna be determined by a critical hit at the game's end.

-Lugia- VS Aurafire- Aurafire's won a tourney, and I haven't seen Lugia battle yet, so I choose Aurafire.

Mukkamoto VS DrV- DrV deserves to be in this round, but i've seen Mukkamoto battle before, and it's one NASTY sight.

Gunners VS _Prince_- This is going to be one BUMPY ride with these two, and I believe it will come down to strategy, and not to sheer pokemon. No offense Gunners, but I think that Prince has more wits in this area than you.

nilojan VS junoliv- I forgive junoliv for the incident a few days ago, and I think he has some major skillz dawg.

Uberz

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird- It's gonna be a hell of a battle, but aragornbird will win it by at least 2 pokemon.

dewey VS junoliv- Dewey beat Alakazam17 in this category 1-0. I do think that Zam is better than you juno, which means dewey will probably beat you.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Whoa, those are some epic matchups we got for round two! O___O

Lugia and I should have a fun match! =D
    You may have won a tourney already, Aura. But that won't help you against me. Anytime you're free to go, we'll battle. Gonna be one heck of an epic battle, that's for sure...

Prediction Time!!!!!!

-Lugia- VS Aurafire- Aurafire's won a tourney, and I haven't seen Lugia battle yet, so I choose Aurafire.​

Well, Pyro. You'll see me battle soon enough, and maybe that'll change your prediction in a bit... xD

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm serious Zam, if you pair me up with aragornbird next round, ima be mad. >=o

I mean, I already lost the Ubers to him. xD

That'd be silly XD I don't think the two with byes should face each other in the round after their byes end. But the following round is not merciful. ;)

Anyway, here's my Round One recap/Round Two picks!

RECAP: First Round
    The Epics
    Ichida def. Get Out Of My Honeypot, Ursaring!

The first completed match of the tournament, yet it was probably the most epic first round you'll ever see. Not many newer battlers know it, but Ursaring is a pretty hefty force to be reckoned with. Though he's usually found over on Shoddy, he has his roots in wifi.

Aurafire def. The Graceful Assassin

Past ESO Champ versus the Former Wifi Champ. You can't make these matches up, folks. XD They always put on a show and although this win puts the head-to-head in Aura's favor, you can be sure Graceful will be out for revenge in the near future.

The Upsets

Dark Wolf def. Maria Santos
    Dark Wolf is new around here, no doubting that, and while some might say Maria is no Ichida, she's still a force to be reckoned with. Props to Wolf for this one.

IcePyro def. Jake™
    My second round conqueror from last tournament was defeated a little too early. Though if Ice could pull that one off, congrats! Jake is no spring chicken around here (I do believe he's established himself quite well in the Strategies and Movesets forum) so this win is definitely a belt-notch to be proud of.

The "Favorites"

Volkner's Apprentice def. cartercr

Haha, no, I'm not labeling myself as a favorite..yet a lot of people here seem to think I'm better than I really am. O_o Just wait until POKEMASTERALEX gets back on the scene XD You'll see I'm nothing special. Anyway, I'm really thankful for the votes of confidence from everyone and this first win meant a lot. Let's see if I can carry the momentum!

Ito_Igami def. Morph
    Morph is such a ghost around here, I always forget he enters and plays, yet he's quite good. He won the Side-UU tournament when it was going on, beating me in the finals (I reached the doubles final too XD that was fun, more side-tourneys plz!) But Ito is a famed upper-level player around here and that isn't going to change anytime soon. Expect him in the latter rounds or bust.

And now for Round 2 picks!

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice-Can't wait for this match!

dewey VS Alakazam17-Dewey's a past finalist. I can't go against that..but I'd love to see Zam pull off the upset.

Ichida VS Ito_Igami-One for the record books, hopefully. Put Ichida to win at 1-0.

King900000 VS IcePyro-Let's hope you let your Pokéballs do the talking. ;) A win over Jake means Pyro is going deep in this tournament.

Dark Wolf VS FinalFlare-This one is kind of a toss-up. I'm not sure how to approach it, but Flare did 6-0 Ultra Ball in round one..could go either way.

-Lugia- VS Aurafire-Another epic. Sure, Zam, put all the past ESO semi-finalists up against each other, haha. Aura wins 3-0 or less. Feel free to prove me wrong, Lugia. ;)

Free Rounds: Ooka, aragornbird

Team Europe

Mukkamoto VS DrV-Mukka gets his campaign started! Hopefully _Prince_ isn't waiting in the following round..early merger for Team America/Europe please?

Gunners VS _Prince_-Tough luck gunners, this member of the PC royal family is headed to the Finals again (to do one better this time.)

nilojan VS junoliv-I have no idea who you are, nilojan. XD

That took me way too long to post. Good luck everyone!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice - I've never battled you Forci, however, I know VA is a pretty great battler.

dewey VS Alakazam17 - I'm pretty confident in your skill Zam, so we'll see what happens.

Ichida VS Ito_Igami - Ito, you're pretty good, but, well, this is Ichida we're talking about. xD

King900000 VS IcePyro

Dark Wolf VS FinalFlare - You seem like the better candidate.

-Lugia- VS Aurafire - Good luck to both of you.

Mukkamoto VS DrV - I don't know if you guys are even active enough to get your match done xD

Gunners VS _Prince_ - _Prince_, have fun.

nilojan VS junoliv - juno is a great battler, and I've only battled nilojan once I believe.

Team Überz

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird - Obvious reasons.

dewey VS junoliv
    Ooka said:
    juno is a great battler
    :o

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years

• The Upsets

IcePyro def. Jake™
    My second round conqueror from last tournament was defeated a little too early. Though if Ice could pull that one off, congrats! Jake is no spring chicken around here (I do believe he's established himself quite well in the Strategies and Movesets forum) so this win is definitely a belt-notch to be proud of.

Let me tell you, hax is a son of a gun :P Oh well, not so lucky getting the lucky loser spot this time around :( Oh well, good luck to all!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice- Volkner's Apprentice has more experience in this field, and Forci Stikane has just got back from a long break from battling.

While I do not exactly care about being predicted to lose, and I even agree with it to an extent, I would just like to point out that his Round One match was just as much of a comeback battle as mine was.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • im getting tired of ppl predicting against me..ima hafta prove em all wrong D:

edit:ice probably u didnt see that i was haxed pretty hard for that 1-0 <.< and ooka u should know how good i am. we've battled b4
    not takin anything away from alakazam tho. itll be one helluva battle

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • im getting tired of ppl predicting against me..ima hafta prove em all wrong D:

edit:ice probably u didnt see that i was haxed pretty hard for that 1-0 <.<

He wouldn't care, he haxed me to win.

Gengar uses Focus Blast!
    Blissey loses 23% HP.
    Blissey's SpD drops!
    Blissey used Psychic!
    Jake's Gengar fainted!
    Jake sent out Infernape!
    Infernape used Nasty Plot.
    Blissey uses Softboiled.
    Infernape uses Focus Blast!
    Infernape's attack misses!
    Blissey uses Psychic!
    Critical Hit!
    Jake's Infernape fainted.
    IcePyro wins!

>.<

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • whoa thats some weird movesets XD

anyway here be my predictions:

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice=dunno havent played either

dewey VS Alakazam17=no comment :P

Ichida VS Ito_Igami=ito

King900000 VS IcePyro=no clue but prob ice

Dark Wolf VS FinalFlare=final

-Lugia- VS Aurafire
    =gonna be close but ill give it to aura

Free Rounds: Ooka, aragornbird

Team Europe

Mukkamoto VS DrV=mukka

Gunners VS _Prince_=prince

nilojan VS junoliv
    =juno

Team Überz

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird=eh..srry mukka but ill go with aragorn

dewey VS junoliv
    =no comment

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    well since everyone is making predictions, i'll make some.

Ichida vs Ito= Ito: i dont even think that this will be a hard one for Ito. <_<

Dewey vs Zam= Dewey: lol any other prediction is just worthy of making someone rofl (@ Ooka) :p

Dewey vs Junoliv= i love you man (no ****)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013

The Upsets

Dark Wolf def. Maria Santos
    Dark Wolf is new around here, no doubting that, and while some might say Maria is no Ichida, she's still a force to be reckoned with. Props to Wolf for this one.

My win was an upset eh? What happened happened and the better battler won that match. But thanks for the props.

Back