• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    I beat King900000 1-0. o.O it was weirdly close. I wasn't expecting that. Haxless battle for most part. Parahax and sleephax were the only major parts. His last Espeon was a pain in the butt since my Blissey ran out of PP. Over a course of 15 minutes, his own sandstorm took it out.

King!

better
    Years
    Yup....*confirms above post*.....

Though, after this, I really wan't IcePyro to win this Tournament. It was a superb team! And.......a thrilling battle, to say the least. *Stupid SAMDSTREAM!*

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    Yup....*confirms above post*.....

Though, after this, I really wan't IcePyro to win this Tournament. It was a superb team! And.......a thrilling battle, to say the least. *Stupid SAMDSTREAM!*

what do you mean conferm? I was to busy trying to better my team... i knew the deadline was comming up but i had no access to this site at all... stupied school blocking proxis... -_-# if ur the person i had to battle im dreadfully sorry :(

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    Piplup 2020, he was talking about my post. The one where I said that I beat him? Either way, the deadline's been past for about a week now. Youre kind of behind what's going on right now.

Congrats on the other battlers making it to the final 11!

Last edited:

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    Piplup 2020, he was talking about my post. The one where I said that I beat him? Either way, the deadline's been past for about a week now. Youre kind of behind what's going on right now.

Congrats on the other battlers making it to the final 11!

oooo.... im srry. im kinda slow lol. i didnt notice ur post

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hopefully me and Dark Wolf can get our battle done before the deadline. I did rescently pm him, so we should be getting everything handled out soon.

Do hurry XD Nah, just kidding, take your time. It's just your the only match left.

I'm excited to see who round three gives me. Aragorn, keep your distance. :P

FinalFlare

.::Pokecommunity's Finest::.
    Years
    well, me and Dark Wolf battled, but the connection corrupted during the match. I don't know who get's the win, but I was ahead a little before the disconnection occured. I am not saying that I won, I just think I was going to win. I would really hate to have to battle again, because we would know each other's team and that team that I just faced him with is the only team that I have. Oh yeah, the connection was pretty bad the whole game. Well, Dark Wolf, you can argue about what happened, if you believe you would have won, or whatever.

- FinalFlare

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    The score was 5-4 and you were winning. At that rate the battle could have still gone anywhere.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Yeah..5-4 definitely requires a rematch. If you were up 3-1 and it was near the finish line, I'd say you win, but 5-4 the match can go anywhere, no matter how many of his 4 might have been asleep/paralyzed. XD But it's Zam's call.

FinalFlare

Years
    Me and Dark Wolf will be having a rematch. I would appreciate it if you use the same team that you battled me with yesterday, as I will be using the same team.

Edit: Me and Dark Wolf battled again, but it disconnected once again. I was in the lead 6 to 5 along with a pokemon with 3 swords dances up. I also know his team and that pokemon would leave a nice dent in his team. How many more time's do I have to face him? >.>

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Me and FinalFlare were battling right now (again) and I was winning 6-4 but we got d/ced.

FinalFlare

Years
    Well, once again, a disconnection occured. I am getting irritated having to keep battling my opponent, Dark Wolf, as I am sure that he feels the same way about this situation that we are currently in. It would be a shame if we both got disqualified when all three of our battles could have gone either way. Maybe we need a coin toss or something to decide who moves on in this tournament.... Or you could just have both of us advance. : )

- FinalFlare

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Confirming what FinalFlare said. Maybe by coin toss or both of us advance?

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    i dont think u both can advance. but u both could pick one pokemon and hav e a battle. winner takes all. i dont think wifi will d/c in such a short time.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    i dont think u both can advance. but u both could pick one pokemon and hav e a battle. winner takes all. i dont think wifi will d/c in such a short time.

One on one matches are completely luck and no skill, so that wouldn't work.

I think Zam has had a situation like this in the past. In that particular one I think both did legitamately move on. Plus, it might be good..considering we're going to have 11 after this round, so if they both move on it'll be even?

Otherwise, you're just going to have to rematch again/switch up your team members. Technically both disconnects happened at times when the battle could swing any which way. So..like..you should have an actual battle lol.

Back