• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Gaby85

Tired of being the Archangel
    Years
    even if I have less than ten posts.. I intend to keep up the responsibility of the tournament.. don't count me out

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Ugh. Take me off this list. I probably wouldn't care enough to keep up with it. I'd encourage others to stay however, as the only reason I am leaving is because I probably would forget about it. :\ Sorry guys and gals.

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    yo im thinkin' of makin' my own thread called the pokemon lotery corner. gess a number 1-8 get it right win the pokemon! so u think its worth it?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    yo im thinkin' of makin' my own thread called the pokemon lotery corner. gess a number 1-8 get it right win the pokemon! so u think its worth it?

I think you're spamming, is what I think. It's also a huge annoying time-waster that makes you seem like a taunting force only to dangle a Pokemon in front of eight people just to piss off seven of them, IMO. <.<;;

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Bah, still seven days to go? Hopefully everyone's still hanging around waiting so we don't get 92 drop outs. It is a big field if enough people show though, I hope I can take a round or two.

If it works out to be an even tournament, who do you all think the 8 Quarter-Finalists will be?

Years
    Can't say who the 8 Quarter-Finalists will be because I haven't battled about 90/100 people here probably. If aragornbird participates I'm sure he will because he won last time. I think Ichida will too, as I know both of them are intense battlers and very experienced. Who knows I might even, with my new competitive team going I've been doing pretty good so far.

Years
    I know richard steel will get in the top and hopefully I make it somewhere so that I can be noticable. Lol, I have been battling for about a month now am am just starting to get noticed by people.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    The tournaments in a few days. Better get cracking and finish the new team. : /

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Wish is no longer participating. But Kurogane is. Replace Wish with Kurogane now, please.

Back