• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    If anyone thinks that they can take me down then add me. My name is

RANDY S and my friend code is 4038 3039 7676

Years
  • My ranking trainer for my gym can(hopefully) his fc is 0258 7106 4776 Oh and you really can't make challenges in this thread and to battle us you can't be a cheater.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    I need your help thxs

I like to now how i regester and i got every thing i need i just dont know were to regester at my name is RANDY S and my friend code

is 4038 3039 7676

Pn0y

Event Collector
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2008
    Do you know what time it will start in Aug 10?

I'll sign up 3608 7738 2967

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'll try to get the pairings in by midnight on the 9th. You then have two weeks to get results in.

Years
  • Can someone add me to the list(I already asked but I don't know if anyone saw it). OH and I have a friend here and he would also like to battle but he doesn't have an account, do you think it's possible for him to battle?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • First Post said:
    pokettomonsuta
    -: Trey :-
    rellyms
    ooka_100
    mlglilsturgill
    Pn0y

I put you on the list a few days ago. ^_^

As for your friend, he'd need to get an account in order to enter. We use several PC features in order to battle, after all(ie getting a hold of each other via PM, posting results here, etc).

Years
  • I havent even got the game yet as Im from England, its out in 3 days!!!! Some people here have been moaning about them not being ready even when they got the game in May, so obviously I wouldn't have much of a chance! I think I will give this one a miss but just a query, how many more of these tourneys are planned? Thanks in advance :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Seeing as we now have less than a fortnight to go, I sent out a series of PM's to participants. If you got one, you either:

1) Haven't been to the forum in over a month.
    2) Have less than 10 posts, or an N/A post count.
    3) Gave me the impression that you wanted to withdraw.

Of the PM's I sent out, I haven't got responses from the following. Most of these people have a post count of zero, so it'll probably be unlikely that they'll be returning:

Shiwayb
    Opdi
    pokemonmonk1
    t3mm3o
    Chrome
    Olibur
    Haunter90
    dragonwow
    Spyrus7

If I don't get responses from these people by the 9th of August, I'll take them off the list. Hopefully this will prevent the hoard of no-shows that the 1st tournament saw. ^_6

Also, the following have already been taken off the list, because they were banned from the forum:

Edge_of_Ultima
    SuperDeoxys

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • i would like to join. i live in england and got the game 2 days ago. i hope i can train up in time. if not then i will say

Back