• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    idk if i can do my battle against burgerboy b/c he wants to do some kinds of vgc rules (never heard of them) nad double battles so he is really confused on this toruny

and thanks to those who think i will win the 1st round

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Hey Zam, can I still get in? I think I get a bye for being a semi finalist in the previous tournament right? Haven't battled in months but I'll try if possible XD.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok burgerboy won't respond to my messages and he wants to do our match in a double battle and useing something called vgc rules idk what those are can someone tell me what i need to do plz

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    ok burgerboy won't respond to my messages and he wants to do our match in a double battle and useing something called vgc rules idk what those are can someone tell me what i need to do plz

The tournament always follows standard rules. If your opponent is refusing to abide by them, Alakazam will have seen your posts and it's very unlikely that you'll get disqualified. You've posted at every opportunity so far.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I already mentioned that VGC rules are not allowed here. Seeing as they allow Ubers, they are thus breaking this tournament's very first rule. So if he follows those rules, he's the one disqualified.

Back