• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, you'll be back in Europe next round. And you'll be exempt from any future team cross-overs as well. ^_^

But not counting the last one, of course, when you're all put in the same pot. XD

Years
    Confirming his victory! Tons of technical difficulties but it was fun playing such a pro. Good luck in the rest of the tourny!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I haven't gotten a reply yet from Junoliv.It's been about 5-6 hours since I posted on his profile.Maybe he's not on today... :(

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I'll battle you tomorrow & VM me your FC.Mine is in my Sig.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Doesn't anyone ever check how many posts they have in this thread? I just looked, and surprisingly I still have the 3rd highest amount of posts, and I hardly post anymore, lol. Of course Zam has over double my posts, lol.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    This Place still Seems Quite Dead :((
    Lets hope for a Hot Lobby after The New Releases HG/SS (I am not sure if it's out in America but not in the Uk so LOOL XD)

Junoooo! Your Back! <3

I am goin back to Sleep lol 8-)

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    Yup I got ahnihalated. I regret pre ordering soulsilver....maybe i shoulda bought yugioh instead....I think i just need team ideas tho, but im not gettin rid of my buddy no matter what. Or my other "WTF why is he using THAT" pokemon.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yup I got ahnihalated. I regret pre ordering soulsilver....maybe i shoulda bought yugioh instead....I think i just need team ideas tho, but im not gettin rid of my buddy no matter what. Or my other "WTF why is he using THAT" pokemon.
    Well you can cancel a pre-order if you don't want it. I did that with Diamond and Pearl, because I bought them at Wal-Mart three hours before the EB Games I ordered them from opened. =P

And it's good to battle with your favourites. Battle with whatever you want. Even Pachirisu. :P

Congrats Zam, glad I'll be seeing you next round. ;)
    Thanks Ooka. Hopefully we don't face each other until later on, though. XD

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    This Place still Seems Quite Dead :((
    Lets hope for a Hot Lobby after The New Releases HG/SS (I am not sure if it's out in America but not in the Uk so LOOL XD)

Junoooo! Your Back! <3

I am goin back to Sleep lol 8-)
    Yeah i guess i am. Hope to battle you soon.

justjake

Wrath to the stars above.
    Years
    Sup Alakazam?
    Ive been trying to contact Blaziquaza, however he isnt listening... erm... I hate to do this to the guy but... I CALL SHENANIGANS! Just kidding. If you dont hear from me/him between now and then... well, you know what to do. Sorry Blaziquaza. Really.
    JustJake

Back