• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Nothing that will change my place in the tournament, just wanted to note that after the shocking battle I had with Shots earlier on which lead to me being knocked out of the tournament; he agreed to a friendly rematch.

3-0.

No counter teams. In fact, we just changed teams. =P

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Hey keepov we can maybe battle in advance if i catch you online. That way if and a big IF i beat ochigi we would have already gotten that out of the way.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Confirming my win. Believe me, I'm not that great. There's plenty of others here who could tie my pokemon into a knot and leave them hanging upside down in a tree. xD
    Random fact from battle: I nearly set off acid rain. Totally forgot about sandstorm. >.>

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I drop.

I don't really wanna compete..

I'll try for the next one..

Good Luck everybody~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hey guys, might not know me but I use to compete in the tournys. I was wonder if you happen to know when the next one might be so I can get a team ready =)!
    Hey there! Yes, I remember you, onii chan. ^_^

Given the average length of past tournies, I'll assume mid-late June.

justjake

Wrath to the stars above.
    Years
    i read a vm by blaziquaza, he doesnt want to battle is the conclusion i drew... so either Jake or crimson (ie the winner of your match) can you vm me for a battle? im so BORED T_T

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    same here denzer wont respond back
    btw hes not been on since the 15th i think that what his page said

Back