• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Ok, here's the deal. Kepov and I have encountered a bit of a snag in terms of our match. We would just have a rematch, but arranging times that works for both of us have been quite difficult and i don't think either of us want to drag this thing out for longer than we have to. We arrived at a compromise that we would consider the match we had a draw. Hopefully there is some protocol for what to do in this case. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone :/. Kepov, please confirm this post asap so everyone knows we have both agreed on this.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Yuppers, we settled on a draw due to the fact that we are not on at the same time except that one battle. We connected countless times to see if we were online with no success. We feel that this has been dragged out long enough and that we should move on with that.

Years
  • Team: Europe
    Generation: 4th
    this is my first one, so I may pull out quick..
    just im not use to competetive battling, thats all,
    I probably will withdraw after a battle or so.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    So considering kepov and I reached the conclusion of a draw, do both of us get 1st or so neither of us get it? I'm only asking because I wanna know if I get to have one of those fancy emblems XD.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    1) I'll play both 4th gen & 5th gen.

2) Not sure where my location should be, but it's probably either America East or West, which ever is closest to Canada. My time is GMT-7 or MST.

Years
  • I'll play. Fifth gen, U.S. East.

I will update this later with my FC, as I'll be getting a new DS this week, which I believe will change the code.

EDIT: MY FC, for Black, is 2494 4336 1648

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Since this tourney will be held over WiFi (and thus not on Random Matchup (DUH)), does that mean that someone can have 2 Pokemon holding an item, let's say leftovers, on the same team? (I apologize if this has already been asked, but I didn't want to read the entire thread.)

Back