• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
Years
Me and Prince had arranged a battle at this time, I've tried to talk to him on MSN though he's gone offline.

I'm not saying anything bad about this guy, I'm just pointing it out.

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Zam, on the next tourny sign me up, I alawys wanted to at least make it up in the 2nd round xD (damn... I HAD to give my win away didnt I >.>)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
I'd just like to say that I haven't heard from pN0y since the last time he PMed me about not being able to battle during the weekdays... this sucks. :(

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

chibi hasn't contacted me at all, but I haven't contacted chibi either.

But first, I need to make sure my Wi=Fi is working properly. I haven't battled in a few days because I haven't been able to connect with others.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
chibi has been posting here, saying he was ready to battle you. I guess he didn't PM you with the same information, heh.

It looked like chibi was going to get the win by default, and you'd move on with your continue.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*

OKay, well, my Wi-Fi is working better now and I see chibi is online.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Zam, I'm thinking Red X might have a no-show for our battle. :/. will i move up a round?

123zeel

pokemon master
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 21, 2007
super deoxys

you all are dead do you understand ok bye

you watch teen titans I do to it is so cool.

Last edited:

Burzes

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
123zeel don't spam in topics your not supposed to.

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Wow, joined JUST to spam... and that's his first post to be my proof, he joined JUST now.... damn faggots without a life... :\

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, it's midnight. I've had to disqualify Pn0y, Kurogane, and _Prince_, for lack of responce. Those remaining will now get their Round 3 Pairings! :D

Tournament 2 Pairings
Round Three

Ichida VS xXx-VALO-xXx

Samson VS Karsen

Soulinferno VS Paranoia

Always and Never VS Cakekun OR Winner of Red X VS Burzes

aragornbird VS Dragon Tamer Ed

Richard Steel VS chibi

Law07 VS genus

Ichaste Pekoni VS supermandudekid

Of note is the 4th battle there. Due to problems that have been mentioned to me, I have extended Red X and Burzes battle deadline to Sunday at midnight. If they get a result by then, the winner will go against Always and Never, while Cakekun gets a Free Round. If there is not a winner, then both will be disqualified and Always and Never & Cakekun will be paired together. Sorry for the inconveniences here. >_>

So, as always, you'll have two weeks to get results in, making the deadline October 5th, 2007. However, if all results come in before this time, Round Four will begin at that time.​

Burzes

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
:( man, If Red X doesn't show, I don't know what I'm gonna do. :(:(:(:(:(
I really want to stay in this tournament. Man this is just like the PBR tournament, I only lasted 2 rounds so i have a feeling i'm not gonna be able to last in this tournament.(not saying i'm dropping out.) *worried*

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Ugh... this is the part of the tournament where things are unpredictable.... it drives the battlers nuts haha XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Another opponent, another few minutes of sleuthing.

Good luck in advance, Law, I really hope you made a Rate My Team thread!

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
Wow, free pass? Suh-weet.

I think I've actually battled chibi before... I forget.

Whenever you want, chibi, I'm free to battle. Better to get it done with sooner than later. ;)

Karsen

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
Samson....interesting, i have only played him once and what i could make from that battle and just the general consensus on pc he is one of the better battlers on here.

Anyways good luck for when we have our battle.

Last edited:
Back