• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • To answer Samson, After this Round there will no longer be any Free Continues-that goes to aragornbird as well-but there will be round robins.

So, assuming none of you get disqualified for whatever reason, we'll have five finalists. These five would all battle each other, making four battles each, and ten battles in total. Then the three people with the lowest amount of wins will be taken out, and the remaining two move on to the final. There'll probably be a longer deadline, as you have more than one battle to worry about. ^_^

I've considered what genus had mentioned, but I thought it would be unfair to have to fight two people in one round, while everyone else only needs to beat one person. So, I went with the idea above.

Do most of you agree with this method?

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I prefer that method to Genus's because it is fairer to everyone involved.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, it appears as though we have a problem. While Red X says that he has beat Burzes in battle, Burzes claims that no such battle took place.

Now, it is obvious that one of you is lying. Either one of you fess up, or I'll take both of you out of the tournament. I apologize to the one who is telling the truth, and will try my best to make up for it if I find out who you are.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Well, it appears as though we have a problem. While Red X says that he has beat Burzes in battle, Burzes claims that no such battle took place.

Now, it is obvious that one of you is lying. Either one of you fess up, or I'll take both of you out of the tournament. I apologize to the one who is telling the truth, and will try my best to make up for it if I find out who you are.

Ugh... cruel.. I really hate them liars, stinkin tourny ruiners

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • well i suppose you can simply ask Red X to take a picture of the Pal Pad registry. if he has Burzes' overworld showing and if the battle record shows he won, then he must have beat Burzes.

if he doesn't have a camera, then fill my PM box with flames for such a stupid idea XD

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    well i suppose you can simply ask Red X to take a picture of the Pal Pad registry. if he has Burzes' overworld showing and if the battle record shows he won, then he must have beat Burzes.

if he doesn't have a camera, then fill my PM box with flames for such a stupid idea XD

Very smart idea Samson, but what if Burzes had disconnected in battle?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • That'd work, heh.

All we need is a confession, or else some proof like Samson mentioned. ^_^

Either way, it looks like I'm going to have to make use of that rule I hoped I'd never need to use. >_>

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Or you could ask Red x to pm Alakazam17 what pokemon Burzes has and then someone can check if he was right.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Yikes. Well you wouldn't go through the trouble of saying "hey we never battled" if you really never did, so I'm going to take a guess and say Red X attempted at a battle, there was a miscommunication or something and he assumed he won?...haha. Not taking sides folks, just trying to be an involved observer. (how contradicting of me).

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • or Red X could've battled someone, won and mistaken that person with someone else.

i've done that several times myself XD

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • To answer Samson, After this Round there will no longer be any Free Continues-that goes to aragornbird as well-but there will be round robins.

I still want my Free Continue. I don't fully trust my team to win after this point, now that the better trainers have been weeded out from the sea of entries. :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • As long as you or aragornbird don't use them in the finals, XD. Assuming either of you get that far again. =P

Samson said:
    or Red X could've battled someone, won and mistaken that person with someone else.

i've done that several times myself XD
    I guess there could be a third possibility then, that both think they are telling the truth. Hopefully the two can sort it out soon enough.

And here I was saying that Always and Never would have his opponent confirmed by tonight. Strange how things worked out. >_>

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    As long as you or aragornbird don't use them in the finals, XD. Assuming either of you get that far again. =P

I guess there could be a third possibility then, that both think they are telling the truth. Hopefully the two can sort it out soon enough.

And here I was saying that Always and Never would have his opponent confirmed by tonight. Strange how things worked out. >_>

If that is the 3rd possibility then Red X can check in his pal pad if it was Burzes he battled.

Back