• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
NOT AGAIN...

supermandudekid just did the exact same thing Paranoia kept doing. >.<'

So, assuming none of you get disqualified for whatever reason, we'll have five finalists. These five would all battle each other, making four battles each, and ten battles in total. Then the three people with the lowest amount of wins will be taken out, and the remaining two move on to the final. There'll probably be a longer deadline, as you have more than one battle to worry about. ^_^

I've considered what genus had mentioned, but I thought it would be unfair to have to fight two people in one round, while everyone else only needs to beat one person. So, I went with the idea above.

Do most of you agree with this method?

Uh......I'm with Ichida: I'm not too sure my team would be able to handle something like that after this point, and I don't think having that many battles all of a sudden would be fair, especially since we'll be down to the "high-level" players...

On the other hand, since that would technically be the semi-finals,...if we still got that "free continue" or whatever it is you're giving out now, then I would be fine with it.

Of course, I still have to beat supermandudekid first...

Karsen

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
GG Samson, but to be honest the crit hits was not the main reason i won though.

supermandudekid

Tokyo Police Club
Years
NOT AGAIN...

supermandudekid just did the exact same thing Paranoia kept
doing. >.<'

What? I sent you a pm when you were offline just to get in contact with you. And i had to go to work. Believe me im not avoiding you, i actually didnt know you were even online. I was just checking the forum for anything new. Ill be ok to battle after 8 tonite. So if you want to battle ill be ready.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well, if they both are disqualified, have me battle Cakekun. Or have us both go free.

[I like the latter 8D]
If Cakekun agrees, go ahead. It may allow us to avoid a Round Robin if you do, so I'll encourage it. But I won't force him to do it.

If he does agree, I'll give the free round to Red X or Burzes, assuming we figure out what's going on there. Whoever has to deal with this trouble deserves a free round, if you ask me. >_>

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Red X says that he beat Burzes, and Burzes claims no battle took place.

Unless we can prove which one is lying, both'll be disqualified. >_>

Anyways, you can take their spot and battle Always and Never if you want. But it's up to you. I gave you the Free Round already, so you do not have to give it up if you don't want to. ^_^

Also, we might end up with a Round Robin anyways, assuming we figure out what went on between Red X & Burzes.

Last edited:

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
So zam, I guess you got the confession from Red X? I'll take the free round if it is okay.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Yay, I was hoping it wasn't you Burzes..but I guess we're not sure until Zam confirms it. And you can't get the free round, you'll have to battle Always and Never, Cakekun doesn't want to give his up. =P

And shock! First real upset, Karsen over Samson, good job guys.

Back