• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • At least it ends officially on Friday. The 7th, right? Then the round 2 pairings will be up and everyone who's itching to scrap can do so right away, so there's no no-shows.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    RileySox STILL hasn't logged in again...>.<

Haha, Ichaste, I don't mean anything by it, I'm in no means trying to get on anyone's bad side. ^_^

I just regarded the fact that you do seem to take things negatively at times, heh. If that's not the way you see it I apologize.

Edit: So I also noticed the Battle Revolution sticky got un-stuck. I don't think that should happen just because they had a bad round of the tournament with a good number of no-shows..that happened here last time and that didn't close.

If Scyther can't run it, someone else should. I'd offer but my wifi is insane right now..I need my dad's help to fix it. He's coming home sometime this weekend so Burzes, I promise you we will have our battle done this coming 5 days or so, even if I have to go to my friend's house to do it!

No, I didn't think you were. I just literally had no idea what you were talking about. :\ ...I'm afraid that I'm still a bit confused as to what you meant...but answering me here would be spam, so......PM me.

I noticed that as well...I never got the chance to have my battle, and didn't see any sign of a problem. I don't think the deadline was even posted.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • As much as it pains me to type this...no seriously, I'm dying here, haha, but I can't play, I'm going to have to withdraw and give Burzes the win. Even when I went to my friends house last night, I did one tourney battle from another thread and I couldn't finish it because his wireless kept going in and out >.> And there's no way my dad's going to figure out whats wrong with the connection by Friday, plus school starts Wednesday and I'm working on top of that. Bleh.

So Burzes gets another walkover into round 2. Good luck everyone, I'll most definitely be ready for Tournament 3. Have a doubles one alongside it!!

I'll still be checking in very often, I'd love to help out with anything.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hello there, people. Sorry about being away, but it could not have been helped.

You see, my computer crashed late last week, and I haven't been able to come online until now. I'm going away to school tomorrow, and I'll be able to sort out everything then. I'll post the Round Two pairings at some point Friday afternoon. To all of you still in this, good luck!

Years
  • Am I still in this tourney?

Yeah, your name is on the list for Round 1.5. You are still fighting the same person.

As for my opponent, Luigi264, still hasn't logged in since August. -_-

Can't wait until Friday comes. It has been almost a month since the tournament started and I haven't battled even once thanks to no-shows.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • Am I still in this tourney?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yes, you're still battling me. I was waiting for a PM or something from you for the past few days.

But we better battle before Saturday. That's the day I move back to college.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    electricgrass said:
    I would really want to continue the tourney, but I have too much work- sorry, but I have to say that I forefeit, but I would love to try to battle you in the future at some point- good luck in the tourney

Alright, so..this is pretty self-explanitory; I got a PM from Elctricgrass saying that he won't be able to battle me because of things that has come up in RL. Sorry dude, and I hope we can fight in the near future, just for the hell of it =/

Anyways, yeah. That means I go through to the next round even though I really shouldn't. w00t! go..me? O_O

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Heh, RileySox's last log-in date still remains August 23rd, and we've only got two days to go...

I hereby declare RileySox to be a no-show, and claim Winner by Default.

Spyrus7

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Hi ,I PMed to my opponent at 29 August but I have no answer.What do I have to do now?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, the first page is finally up to date again. And unless my computer crashes a second time, it'll stay that way.

Now back to business....there are two battles yet to be decided, assuming all of the current no-shows stay that way:

Master_Beaver VS aragornbird

Cakekun VS Nameless111

Both have been given a month to battle, so I won't be extending the deadline anymore. All four players will be disqualified if no results are in within the next twenty-four hours.

As for the rest of you, expect to see the Round Two Pairings up tomorrow. :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, Alakazam, this is Ooka, do you think you can update the name of mine to ~Kazaam~ so that people will know where to search for me if I don't check the thread?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, the first page is finally up to date again. And unless my computer crashes a second time, it'll stay that way.

Now back to business....there are two battles yet to be decided, assuming all of the current no-shows stay that way:

Master_Beaver VS aragornbird

Cakekun VS Nameless111

Both have been given a month to battle, so I won't be extending the deadline anymore. All four players will be disqualified if no results are in within the next twenty-four hours.

As for the rest of you, expect to see the Round Two Pairings up tomorrow. :D

...Doesn't aragornbird still have that free pass from winning the last tournament, though? So what would be stopping him from using it to get around that? :P

Well, here it is, Friday afternoon, and RileySox never showed up...*sigh*......

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'm officially withdrawing from the tournament. I've sent my opponent the PM, but my wifi's been acting up the past few days. I was hoping it'd be okay by the time of the deadline, but alas, it's still causing problems.

So, without further ado, I shall leave the tournament as of right now.

Back