• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    I just lost to Aragon's spike-based team on shoddy.

Never, -ever- forget a rapid spinner on your team unless you want to lose ~35% from a pokemon's health off the bat plus residual poison damage.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was afraid of spinners, that's why I packed two ghost types. But gg. Shoddy isn't as bad as I thought, even though the interface is still crappy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, I shall now cut off the Round Robin. This has not came around as many of us expected, but....

PC Tournament Final

Richard Steel VS aragornbird​

Good luck to you both! :D

Now, there is a rumour going around that Richard may have left. If that is the case, then genus will take his place in the final, where he will get a rematch against aragornbird. I have sent a PM to Richard, and hope I get a response.

Also, once this Tournament does rap up, I will do as I promised, and do a complete rule edit. Hoping for good feedback on this. ^_^

~Zam

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    ah better luck next time genus good luck finalist!Also whats up with the forum everything excedes the with

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    It's a shame that I took the time to face someone else, and lost because of it :/

Oh well, good luck.

Glisctillery

Something purple and has wings
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    anyways, could i join the tournament after this one finishes?

yeah... so could i join the third tournament?

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Actually, it's looking more like Aragorn will win by default. Richard is gone, genus has been beaten, and Aragorn is the only one left. Of course I know genus will get a rematch, but it doesn't really matter IMO, we pretty much know who'll win.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Richard is not gone, he was online yesterday morning. Don't chuck him out of the tourney! Just let him know OK? Be patient =P

By the way, Richard, you need to clear some space in your PM box. I can't reply to you XD

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Well, I think it sucks that Richard isn't around anymore, I heard on IRChat that he left for good, although I don't know for sure.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I can't even battle until Dec. 14th (remember I have no Wi-Fi at college AND my computer doesn't work). Richard is in college too. December = Finals month which means we are most likely too busy to battle until winter break.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I am in college as well, heh. Well, this has been dragged out a little too much, but it may as well go for a few more weeks.

As for the registering for the 3rd tournament, I don't see any problem with that starting now. Just keep in mind that the rules shall be tweeked before we begin again. Expect to see them up on Thursday, after my 1st exam is over.

So, anyone can now post to register. And to start things off, I'll put my own name on the list.us =D

Ooka

Years
    I'm second for the Joining of the tourney, Kenny shall be posting on his account later to confirm his joining as well.

Masterdoughboy

Hitler Dough Boy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    I want to join the tourney. I'm friends with Ooka, so you don't have to worry about me missing a battle, he'll just call my house and inform me.

Back