• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Lol, Miltanks are dangerous xD
    Honestly, I own one too...but who is using a Miltank as a physical sweeper? Me :3
    I know, I fail xD
    Heh, shush. I've been known to use Luvdisc and Pachirisu on occasion. They managed to take down a Swampert and an Electivire, respectively. Thus, you can use just about anything besides Jigglypuff effectively. ^_^

Though needless to say, Aro-kun, you shall not be facing my Luvdisc in our battle! :P

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • You might be facing a surprising sweeper in my team XD That's good to hear. I just hope my wi-fi starts working again by saturday. (I'd perfer today so i can play yugioh online XD) It was fine this morning. Lol im slacking on me training with yugioh....

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I haven't really battled in close to a year. So i must suck a little. But i guess i'll turn up the heat in this tournament by a few notches. Throw me in there for the next round. I'm in.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm a little drunk, so if I'm misunderstanding apologies.

Are you allowed to join in the second round? :/

Lol, no seriously, my comprehension level is very low right now. But spell check is working wonders. :D

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Sorry, I'm a little drunk, so if I'm misunderstanding apologies.

Are you allowed to join in the second round? :/

Lol, no seriously, my comprehension level is very low right now. But spell check is working wonders. :D
    I have a free round still pending. That time i got to finals.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I have a free round still pending. That time i got to finals.
    It's not still pending, actually. You were given the free round in Tournament #8, and were subsequently paired with someone in Round Two. You then failed to show up, and were disqualified. :/

But you could battle Ochigi, if he's still interested in joining. Or Ami Mizuno, if she is fine with giving up her defaulted free round.

Last edited:

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    well that is sad considering i didn't even know i was paired up for a round 2 match.I'll see about ochigi.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I was thinking the same thing. I guess wait for Ochigi's responce, and if he says no, go ahead. ^_^

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Painter and I were battling the other day, and I was in the lead. I had to go somewhere but we decided I won since I was in the lead(I forget exactly by how much).

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Oh,SERIOUSLY?

I can partake in this tournament?

Sorry I haven't been on.(I forgot about this thread)

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Just checking that I'll definitely be moving to the Europe bracket next round? I know I was in Australia because of my last-minute registration but I got lucky being online at the same time as my opponent for that so I don't want a boatload of trouble organising my match in the next round.

~ Congratulations to everyone who has won their matches so far and good luck to the ones still waiting to battle.

Back