• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
Years
  • Well, as of the New Year, I won't be able to participate, sorry. I don't think I can beat a game and EV train and go to school and such in the 2 weeks I would have it.

Good luck to all entering the next tourney! Be glad i'm not in it! Jk.

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    sign me up for the next 4th gen tournament please

Years
  • I would like to throw my chips into this tourney as well america west 1420 1697 5250 Just got into my Pearl/SS again so this will give me something to look forward too.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    well look who is back. Ill watch the tourny for now. if anyone good joins, ill play. Dont sign me up yet though. I think i have like a 2 round bye still outstanding though.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I guess i'll give the fourth gen tourny a go. My fc is in my sig. Heres hoping I do better than I did last time.

goirish3

Pizza!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • US
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    I'll join tourney 13. FC in sig. When will this tournament start and will we be notified before hand who and when we will battle?

Last edited:

princedream17

prince of all dreams
    Years
  • its about time i show the skils ive been holding back
    SINGN ME UP
    fc nd tn in the sig

its about time i show the skils ive been holding back
    SIGN ME UP
    fc nd tn in the sig

Last edited:
    Back