• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: Week 3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Got a bit unlucky because SD Scizor is probably the biggest threat to my team. I suppose that's my fault for using (semi-)stall. x) But yes, good game!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I would like to no longer participate in the PCL. You can replace my position to get a battle in with a substitute. I have no intention of wanting to be a part of this PCL anymore. Thanks for the great matches guys.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    well, okay, i don't know how much time i'm gonna have today or tomorrow, i'm only gonna be home at 6 today and i have stuff to do hnng

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Contacted my opponent. It appeared he won't be able to battle this round and asked for a sub. As haven't found who this sub may be anywhere here yet, I'm awaiting a message.

So... Nothing yet and today is the soft deadline already. I checked this subforum and can't find anything saying who the substitute opponent might be, only a message of my opponent asking for a substitute in his thread, but without replies. I'll be leaving now, won't be on tomorrow and can't guarantee about Thursday. Still I don't know how well it would be possible to schedule a match that last-minute, but we'll see.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    well, okay, i don't know how much time i'm gonna have today or tomorrow, i'm only gonna be home at 6 today and i have stuff to do hnng

You'll probably get an activity win, since deadline, congrats.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Here are this week's activity decisions. There are 11 in total, which is nearly half of the matches. That number is too high, and while some of them were because a few people have gone missing (and will soon be evicted from the League), we ask that PCL members actively check the forum for new match-ups, as mentioned in the activity requirements.

During the Mid-Season Tournament (whose information thread is being posted later today), we will evict inactive users and replace people who have left or been kicked out. In the meantime, here are this week's decisions:

• Tapioca vs. Altairis: Neither party made contact until 2 days before the deadline. Both get activity losses.
    • JatinGupta vs. Alpha King: Alpha King hasn't been online in two weeks; JatinGupta was last online today. JatinGupta gets the activity win.
    • Yoshikko vs. Sector: Yoshikko made contact, but Sector left PCL. Yoshikko gets the activity win.
    • Rabinov vs. eros: Neither side scheduled a specific side and appear to be equally responsible for the incomplete match. Both get activity losses.
    • Exile vs. AmourPearlShipper: Both made activity posts, and AmourPearlShipper cited a poor time zone disparity, which is 7 hours. I'll give both of you an extra day to do it for that reason, but if it doesn't get done, Exile will get the activity win since he left two VMs that AmourPearlShipper did not reply to.
    • halyonic vs. Hanaaa: halcyonic hasn't been online in nearly a week. Hanaaa gets the activity win. (There was no evidence of contact, but halcyonic's VM wall blocks most everyone, and since Hanaaa has been more active, I'm making a judgment call here.)
    • pixie^.^forest vs. Anrin Das: Neither has been online in over a week. Both get activity losses.
    • ShinySquirtleSquad vs. Lycanthropy: ShinySquirtleSquad said he needed a mercenary substitute, but this never happened. Lycanthropy gets the activity win.
    • Cayo vs. punkysaur: Cayo did not reply to punkysaur's VM and was offline for days at a time. punkysaur gets the activity win.
    • Astraea vs. Blurryface: Blurryface did not reply to Astraea's VM. Astraea gets the activity win.
    • Dedenne1 vs. Nakuzami: Dedenne1 hasn't been online in nearly a week; Nakuzami tried to get the match done. Nakuzami gets the activity win.

EDIT: Also, for those of you curious about the points standings, here they are:

Black Magic - 15 points
    The Draconian Empire - 15 points
    Ghosts of Perdition - 11 points
    --------------------------------------
    Divine Libra - 10 points
    Team Orb - 10 points
    Majestic Milotic - 8 points
    The Hounds - 6 points
    The Royal Pain - 4 points

Last edited:
    Back