• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Secret Santa!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Three more days till sign ups are over!

Let's get more in. 8D

btw, the gifts doesn't have to be art. Just saying!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Kind of; I'm in the midst of matching and if you join then you wouldn't get a secret santa. ):

Aw, oh nooooooooo :c I really really want to do it though, I've been thinking about it all this time.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, oh nooooooooo :c I really really want to do it though, I've been thinking about it all this time.

I mean I did say that today I couldn't accept any sign-ups...

Eh, but okay, if two more people join in the next.. few hours, then you can participate! Otherwise, I'm going to have to say you were too late. 8(

(I mean we DID have a week to sign-up.)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Okaaay, well, after ^ these two, I'm not accepting anymore!

So, I'm going to start over with the Secret Santa matchups; will try to get them to you all later~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I gave everyone their.. 'member', so to speak!

So have fun with this! If there's anyone who I didn't contact, please lemme know right away!

I'll join! I could always use something to draw.

I'm sorry; the deadline has been past already~

Back