• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    If you could choose Dawn's outfit, what would it be?
    I'd make her go retro xDD

Hair:It'd be tied on the side
    Top:a striped gray and whit tank top with a lace on the side^^
    Bottom:maybe a plaid skirt with long grey socks
    Shoes:VANS!!

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Gah, my stupid internet keeps screing up on me >_<

Hm.. I'd want to see her in a schoolgirl uniform sometime. Those outfits are so cute! ^^

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Hmmm NEW TOPIC! x3

Would you ever battle or compete against Dawn in a contest or a friendly battle?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Would you ever battle or compete against Dawn in a contest or a friendly battle?
    How about a friendly battle after a contest? >;D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I just LOVE Dawn, and her piplup, although, I hate to see the little Pokemon evolve. Prinplup just. eww. XD. I love DAWN!

Im looking for a picture of dawn, but no good ones come...

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

I would for sure want to battle her in a freindly battle! :D
    Just hope that I don't loose my Snorlax against her Piplup. :X

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

I would for sure want to battle her in a freindly battle! :D
    Just hope that I don't loose my Snorlax against her Piplup. :X
    I would, but I wouldn't be ruthless and use my best and strongest.
    I'd most likley use my Meowth or Raichu.

Years

-I'm not big on contests, but I'd love to battle with her! ^^

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    -I'm not big on contests, but I'd love to battle with her! ^^
    Knowing me, I would stake a wager on the battle. If i won, I;d get to take her on a date. If she won, I gotta do anything she wanted. x3

oh, and i got my Dawn hat today! ^^

Pic:

Spoiler:

Emii

Years
    Sure! That would be alot of fun! =3

and I'm still jealous that your hat doesn't swallow your head like it does to mine. XD;

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Sure! That would be alot of fun! =3

and I'm still jealous that your hat doesn't swallow your head like it does to mine. XD;
    xD it kinda does, its a big hat x3

new topic:

for boys:

If Dawn asked you on a date, would you accept it?

for girls:

If Dawn said, "hey! Lets go shopping!" or something to that affect, would you?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

Oh heck ya! Dawn's my favorite Pokegirl in this anime series! :D

I wish I had Dawn's hat. >.<

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

Oh heck ya! Dawn's my favorite Pokegirl in this anime series! :D

Yup! I'd take her shopping and everything! ^//^

Edit: I may be getting a name change soon.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

-Oh, I'd love to! ^-^ We'd go shopping allllllll day stopping here & there for an ice cream break! XD

Good luck thinking of a new name! ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Yup^^ I need the moolah though xDD

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years

Haha, I think everyone in this thread would!! ^^ Of course, without hesitating even a sec! She would be a great friend to go shopping with, maybe she would help me to go on the next shopping trip with her in partnerlook ^^ Yay!

Ps: @ Iruka_Sakana: I'm sorry to post this so late, but concering the hat you've got for your Cos: It's marvellous!! I really love it! It looks so good on you and fits perfectly (i think it should swallow the head, just like Dawn's does ^^) Yay, I've got the hat from the same e-bay shop, but it's made out of knit, lightweight material and it's actually all sloppy... =( Too bad. Is yours the one made out of fleece? I love it ^^

~Hikari x Satoshi

I would really love to see her in a sweet lolita outfit! I love these and in my opinion it would really suit her great! It should be pink, with many laces and ribbons, but espacially a huge one in the back of it. I would also love to see her wearing the big platform shoes that usually go with the lolita outfit. She would look sooooo cute!!!
    (It doesn't actually matter what she puts on, she'll always look super cute! ^^ That's my opinion ^^)

~Hikari x Satoshi

Last edited:

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Now to awnser my own questions:

Well, first off, I most likely would turn completely red, stammer then say yes. ^^ Most likely consist of a little shopping, movie (mabye try to whole 'yawn and stretch your arm' trick), then of course dinner somewhere nice. <3

Yep, I'm a guy, but, I like shopping, so if my favorite D/P girl asked me to come along I would go without hesitiating. ^^

P.S. My new name, might not be right now. need to think of something cool/elegant

Emii

Years
    Ps: @ Iruka_Sakana: I'm sorry to post this so late, but concering the hat you've got for your Cos: It's marvellous!! I really love it! It looks so good on you and fits perfectly (i think it should swallow the head, just like Dawn's does ^^) Yay, I've got the hat from the same e-bay shop, but it's made out of knit, lightweight material and it's actually all sloppy... =( Too bad. Is yours the one made out of fleece? I love it ^^

~Hikari x Satoshi

Yeah, I got the one made out of fleece. and thank you! I like the outfit, but I don't like how I look in those pictures. XD I didn't beautify myself as well as I should have. XDD

Of course! and she could pick where to go, I like to shop anywhere. clothes, games, books.. anything works for me! I'm sure she'd pick clothes tho. ;) in that case, I'd try on stuff and get her opinion. She has a good sense of style. ^^

oh god, I sounded like a preppy girl there. XD

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    New topic! x3

What would you give to Dawn for Christmas? What would you want her to give to you?

I would give her a cute outfit for contests, and mabye a new necklace.
    As for giving me something, well, I wouldn't mind getting caught under the mistletoe. <3

Years
    What would you give to Dawn for Christmas? What would you want her to give to you?

-hair clips (man, she loves fixing her hair ^^)
    I don't know what I'd want from her...*evil grin* maybe her Piplup? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back