• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    cool pic Carol...you look a lot merrier than your other pic...maybe the Christmas decorations in teh background...XD

please, Kenshin stop putting down Austin. He may be an undeserving mod, but he is a moderator and he deserves your respect. BTW, I know that upon reading this, he is just vengeful enough to delete all those posts and/or edit them into friendly remarks...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, you look so cute and happy! XD I love all of the pretty decorations in the background, too.

Timbjerr

Years
    do it Dizzy boi! not enough people got to see how cool you are...thatand it will help make my pic look better...lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I doubt that! Just post it once, and you can take it down after we get to see it. ^_^; Pleeeeaaase?

Timbjerr

Years
    hmm...I wonder which of my two pics in this thread is uglier? tha one on pg.2 or tha one on pg.5?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    That's not a bad picture, Dizzy. ^_^

And I may post a picture soon.. Once I find one that I like. XD *sad music plays* That would be none. And people say I'm photogenic.. yeah. Sure. o.o

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well i did find a more recent pic well it was last x-mas lol all try to get it scaned so ya all can see

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    :laugh: i finally got my latest (second latest i think) pic
    it is from my graduationg day. it was after my preciouse graduation, in a preciouse pizza hut, and i'm showing my preciouse pizza :laugh:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I think a lot of ppl in this topic go nuts.
    I'll close it then.
    I think I did said sorry.
    You all made me upset.
    Hm?
    Here's some present.
    *release a nuke at everyone that insult me's mouth*

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back