• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen People Asking for Impossible Pokemons

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    People Asking for Impossible Pokemons

A level 1 to 10 Alitara, um no.

So I used my brother's DS and uploaded it onto facebook and copied the link to this page and posted it as a image.

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
    Years
  • It's just people showing off the Pokemon they've caught on the GTS as if anybody actually cares. Things like this are the prime reason that the GTS is absolute garbage. You can only filter out "special" Pokemon (mythicals and legendaries), but level 10 Volcaronas? Nah, you can ask for that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    How can they ask for impossible pokemons, it's was fixed in Gen 5's GTS. I wish that they add a filter to remove impossible pokemons from the search and add some script to it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I really hate this or they ask for stupid things like legends for Caterpies as if anyone is going to do that.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I know when GTS came out you could glitch to duplicate things, so people would put impossible pokemon up so they wouldn't trade.

I like it when they have "plz" in the notes, as if that's going to make me think "You know what, manners are dying now, I will trade my Genesect for a Swablu".

I did once put a Slowpoke up for a Suicune and got the trade *shrugs shoulders*

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I know when GTS came out you could glitch to duplicate things, so people would put impossible pokemon up so they wouldn't trade.

I like it when they have "plz" in the notes, as if that's going to make me think "You know what, manners are dying now, I will trade my Genesect for a Swablu".

I did once put a Slowpoke up for a Suicune and got the trade *shrugs shoulders*

Funny thing, translation of what the user in the screenshot is asking for: "Shiny plz" :P

I've never quite understood this either. It's essentially just using GTS as a storage space, since it's literally just going to sit there. Really hoping they fix this at some future point, I'm sure GTS will become much more popular and useful if they do.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2016
    Yeah, GTS had lots of potential to be fantastic but... Idiots tend to clog up all scope for reasonable trade.

Back