• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People that are jerks

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
  • I'm not throwing a tantrum, d00dz. I'm not the kind of person that's usually unprepared, but on one incident, I forgot to bring a pencil to a scantron test, and I asked Josh Wallom for a pencil. He said "Oh, I have an extra pencil, sucks that I'm not giving it to you!"

and nobody else had one.

And I failed.

So yeah.

Also I'm not trolling .____.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah, okay, Royal Genesis. Just remember that next time you post someone's biography (anonymously too, which is sorta deppressing), it could very easily be interpreted as a post tainted with jealousy/written by someone who's got a petty vandetta against another.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Yeah, okay, Royal Genesis. Just remember that next time you post someone's biography (anonymously too, which is sorta deppressing), it could very easily be interpreted as a post tainted with jealousy/written by someone who's got a petty vandetta against another.

I give up on making threads. And I give up on posting, and I give up on my extreme hate towards you, Kevin.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Internet drama and egoism ftw!

People are jerks when they disallow this sort of random antics... Lol... which includes myself because I'm a mod on another forum. XD

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I hate people who tease others or discriminate people because they are really different to others. It happens a lot at my school, and mainly to me. I was actually told by someone who I thought was a friend to either keep it down with my interests (which I used to be really open about) or take crap from people. I think I should be allowed to express my interests freely without being called names and being laughed at just because I'm not like other people. Just because I happen to be happy about my differences, people think it's okay to laugh at me and make me the butt of jokes. Those people are the ultimate definition of jerks. The people who don't let you express yourself freely because you're different.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • ...WELL, I'LL STAND BY YOU ON THIS. I also think people who have extra pencils in class, and won't lend you one are jerks. I failed a test once because I didn't have a pencil, and the mofo sitting next to me wouldn't lend me one.

>_____>

Edit: I also think that people who allow themselves to get upset from over pokemon forums are jerks :'D

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • ...WELL, I'LL STAND BY YOU ON THIS. I also think people who have extra pencils in class, and won't lend you one are jerks. I failed a test once because I didn't have a pencil, and the mofo sitting next to me wouldn't lend me one.

>_____>

Edit: I also think that people who allow themselves to get upset from over pokemon forums are jerks :'D

Thank you so much.
    Honestly I feel like crying.

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
  • I think that people who are almost going out of thier way to humiliate a person that has had a bad day are jerks
    I think people are jerks when they expect everyone to give them everything that they want and have no respect for the wants and needs of others.

and then mock them
    Internet drama and egoism ftw!

People are jerks when they disallow this sort of random antics... Lol... which includes myself because I'm a mod on another forum. XD

I am not saying you are jerks and that you caused this but it's salt in the wound please don't say I'm a jerk for saying this but you didn't need to do that to him/her (didn't specify a gender)

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • You guys are serious (about the whole pencils thing?) I would have ripped the damn pencil out of their hands! That is messed up though. Fun fact of life- most jerks are also cowards.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • You condemned you to fail, actually. What if they end up needing their extra pencil?
    Not likely, since every classroom I've ever been in has had a sharpener.

I think people who use courier are jerks. ;]
    What's wrong with monospace fonts? :'( Personally, though, I prefer Liberation Sans. :D

I'm not throwing a tantrum, d00dz. I'm not the kind of person that's usually unprepared, but on one incident, I forgot to bring a pencil to a scantron test, and I asked Josh Wallom for a pencil. He said "Oh, I have an extra pencil, sucks that I'm not giving it to you!"

and nobody else had one.

And I failed.

So yeah.
    Yeah, that guy's a jerk. The people in this thread telling you to bring your own pencils are ALSO jerks. People make mistakes; it happens. There's no reason not to help out someone that forgot (or perhaps lost) their pencil when the alternative is them failing. If you wouldn't help someone out in that situation, you're a jerk; it's as simple as that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think people are jerks when they come to this thread and get on their high horse about the matter. Seriously. Some of you guys are thinking too hard on the pencil thing. If you ain't got something nice to say, don't say nothin' at all. And so, I leave the thread with one thing to say:

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    I find impolite, uncaring, egoistical, put-you-down people to be jerks.. but everyone has different opinions because everyone is different.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • People who are jerks? I think people who jerks is more of an appropriate term here. :3
    If you were telling a joke, I didn't get it. If you were correcting, you're just wrong; "people who are jerks" is proper grammar. "People who jerks" isn't a phrase I've ever heard, and it's certainly not proper grammar. I wouldn't bring it up, except that you appeared to be correcting someone else (and it ticks me off when people make incorrect corrections).

Zendel

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    You condemned you to fail, actually. What if they end up needing their extra pencil?

What if that millionaire NEEDS his extra million when someone in Africa just STARVED to death.
    Oops, should have brought a pencil.

Yeah, the two aren't exactly comparable (at all really) but the point is the same: Most people really are greedy individuals. Of course, it's no good giving someone a pencil and having them not appreciate it. I'm sure we all know someone who'd take this pencil, lose it, then ask for another, taking advantage of your good nature.

But that is not the case here. Everyone forgets things sometimes. If this person did not let R_G borrow this pencil because he wanted to upset him, then yeah, he's a jerk.

Aksyel

Trajnisto Komencigxa
    Years
  • I think people are jerks when they try to kill you for sitting there with blue hair eating a chilli dog WHAT?! sadly it's happened to me and a friend but she has pink hair and was sittng beside me eating a salad

Dude you just poned 3/4 the people I know
    Dude you just spelled "pwned" wrong.

I think being an idiot is rude. : 3

I also think this is rude:

My step dad was shining a lazer right into my eye today, then he told is daughter to do it. Great parenting!

Years
  • 29bbuw0.png

Anyone ever see this film? xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah, that guy's a jerk. The people in this thread telling you to bring your own pencils are ALSO jerks. People make mistakes; it happens. There's no reason not to help out someone that forgot (or perhaps lost) their pencil when the alternative is them failing. If you wouldn't help someone out in that situation, you're a jerk; it's as simple as that.
    Yeah, people do make mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers.

It's a shame that Royal Genesis doesn't have a pencil! :P

Back