• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People that grind your gears. >_<

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    Yea during my lunch (college), I had a few girls harrassing me asking why im so quiet. They told me this "You won't get a woman, if your shy all the time". I could have just cussed them out, but how mature would that be? Yea it upset me, but I won't let it go strictly to my head, but I kinda stuck with me through out the day. What people grind your gears?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    People who act like they own the whole world, think the world revolves around them and who don't give a hoot about anybody else. People who think that they can never be at fault. Everytime I see one of those, I have to fight the urge to slap them in the face. And I'm a pacifist!!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    People who are just too ignorant to see their own flaws or faults.
    People who are rude to nicer people.
    Unattractive people who flirt with me.
    People who walk out of public bathrooms without washing their damn hands. Especially after coming out of the stall

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    At school especially, the attention grabbing obnoxious sort of kids that don't seem to know how to shut up.

At work, the people who scream into the order box (I work mostly in the drive thru at a fast food place), or bring huge, loud trucks. And trucks with trailers. Also, the people who act obnoxious and talk down to me.

Eh.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Biggots grind my gears, and people who are intolerant to anything they aren't.
    That sounds confusing, so EX: A straight person to gay people becasue they aren't gay themselves. Well... intolerant people in general.

Years
    Ugh, those idiots who try to sound smart using the word, "Irregardless."

They not only look like idiots, but they look like idiots who are trying to be smart but epically fail at it.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Bullies who bully others for fame.
    And the annoying people who follow them. Every year, this group of people go to the new students and tell them not to hang out with me because I like Pokemon. And then, that new kid comes up to me, like 2 or 3 months later and acts as though I'm the most annoying and the most hated person in the world. I haven't engaged in conversation with that person before, yet he hates me for no reason. It has happened in 2006, '07 and '08. They tried this year, but my friends got to them first ;)

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Lets see.

Dai Henwood, Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton, Nicole/Lionel Richie and the Sham-Wow guy.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Oh the Sham-Wow guy... ugh... how I loathe him.

And I hate people who bully me, without trying to know me beforehand... They call me fat and stuff, but don't even know what kind of person I am, and of course, if I fight back it will all be my fault, right? It is always the bigger kid...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heh, my political science teacher says irregardless. No one's called him on it yet, but I think I'm going to soon enough.

ohmygod.. I would've already. xD;

I can't stand when people use that word.

But anyhoo.. there's this girl that my group of friends, and myself used to hang out with a lot. She used to be pretty close to us, but her personality really bothered me. Even though she was our friend, she talked to us like we were stupid all the time. & If our conversation wasn't focused on her, then she'd make it so that it was. She also NEEDED to start drama, constantly, so that people would feel sorry for her, and she whined all the time.. Eventually it had the opposite effect, to the point where all of us thought, 'Oh man.. she's starting more drama. Lets avoid her.' So that pissed her off, and she cussed us out, called us every bad name in the book, and then didn't talk to us for over a year.

Oh, and then she comes back a few months ago, and tries to patch things up. :/

/endrant

Sorry for the ranty post.. xD; but people who do that type of thing bug me. ._.;

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Bigots.
    People with bloated egos.
    Attention-starved people.
    Gay people who prefer "straight-acting people" or classify themselves as some sort of "clique."
    People who feel the need to tell people they have some sort of disease to get attention. People who think they know more about their disease than doctors do.
    People who take the internet too seriously.
    Dave Matthews Band.
    Nickelback.
    The Pope.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    People who think they know more about their disease than doctors do.

Hmmm... I wonder who that could be :o

Yuoaman said:
    Oh the Sham-Wow guy... ugh... how I loathe him.

Paris Hilton said:
    Dai Henwood, Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton, Nicole/Lionel Richie and the Sham-Wow guy.

Spoiler:

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    -Receptionists and other people in the medical field that think they are god-like.
    -People who are constantly moaning about their neck/back/shoulder/knee/little toe, and then as soon as you suggest something to help, they shout at you for interfering (my mother does this >.>)
    -People who don't use proper grammar in writing, whether it's on a forum or a research paper (I saw one yesterday that had 4 capital letters in 14,897 words)
    -People who ask stupid questions. At the bus stop, someone said to me, 'Has the bus come?' Yeah, it has, but I thought I stand here and wait for the next one... grrr...
    -People who don't reply when you email them with a question - my tutor is good at that

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I really hate people who care what others think about them, also the people who want me and my friends to conform to the way they are.

The Red Chain

But anyhoo.. there's this girl that my group of friends, and myself used to hang out with a lot. She used to be pretty close to us, but her personality really bothered me. Even though she was our friend, she talked to us like we were stupid all the time. & If our conversation wasn't focused on her, then she'd make it so that it was. She also NEEDED to start drama, constantly, so that people would feel sorry for her, and she whined all the time.. Eventually it had the opposite effect, to the point where all of us thought, 'Oh man.. she's starting more drama. Lets avoid her.'

Ohmygawd.
    I know so many girls and a guy like that.. aggravating to the core..
    I finally just tell them 'Hey, no one cares, stfu.' >>
    It's rude, but when you do this all the time '-I'ma be an attention whore nao-' it gets old.

• I can't stand stupid people.
    • Overly emotional people.
    • Ones who make drama out of every little freakin' thing that happens to them.
    • People who can't shut up about sex for 2 seconds.
    • Girls or guys constantly talking about other girls or guys. Like, how they love them, want someone to be with them ect.
    • People who make their lives seem like the worst out of the entire world. Saying things like 'When you've been through as much as me blah blah blah'.

Pricks. -_-

Back