• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People that grind your gears. >_<

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    People who think they're "hard" and stick their hands down their trousers/pants (i really don't want to know which one)
    People who throw stuff at you when you're working
    People who constantly tell lies and say they have stuff when they don't.
    People who interrupt your conversation when you're talking to your friends claiming they have that game and repeat all the stuff that you said
    e.g-
    So i got a head shot with a semi-automatic
    Yeah same that semi-automatic is good i got a head shot too!
    People who don't read Harry Potter

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    People who stalk on me, an ignorant group of people who are pissing me off. And attention seekers who thinks they are the better than everyone.

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
    • Edward Cullen fangirls. Really, people, he looks like a foot. Not attractive at all.
    • People who think that Stephenie Meyer set the bar for vampire greatness.
      Spoiler:
    • Scene/emo kids.
      Spoiler:
    • Close-minded people.
      Spoiler:
    • The paparazzi. I'd like to tell them exactly what I think they can do with their fancy cameras.
    • Poor grammar. I know I'm not perfect, but please, at least make an attempt to sound like a human being.
    • People who create mountains out of molehills, and people who can't get over things.
    • Men who treat women like dirt and/or a piece of meat.
      Spoiler:
    • Netspeak.
    • Oh, those insane Catholics.
      Spoiler:
    • Cigarettes. I still haven't figured out what's so great about coating your lungs in such tar that you could pave a highway.
    • People who thought Steve Irwin got what was coming to him.
    • Followers. People who try to be a carbon copy of their friends. I.E., my sister. It disgusts me that these people cannot be their own person because their friends won't accept that. It's ridiculous.
    • Naruto and Death Note.
      Spoiler:
    • People who "steal" things.
      Spoiler:
    Ugh. I apologize for the painfully long rant. But it felt good to get that all out. I'll be shocked if I don't get flamed or something for this.

Years
    People who don't read Harry Potter

Well excuse me for having free will. >:[

People who think they are the smartest person alive.
    People who think that if something happens it has to be centered around them or it didn't happen.
    People who spam on peoples profiles.
    People who hate a group of people for no reason.
    E.G. Homophobes. There are some exceptions.

Years
    People who think that Stephenie Meyer set the bar for vampire greatness. I will happily inform you that Lestat de Lioncourt, creation of the brilliant Anne Rice, could ignite every single one of the Twilight "vampires" with a single thought. Vampires don't bloody sparkle. What nonsense is that? They die when exposed to sunlight! With the exception of Lestat, but he's special and drank the blood of the Queen. I could go on about Edward and Bella not having any real connection, but I'll save hat for later. In a nutshell, Lestat > Twilight vampires.

Can I go even further and give the examples of Stephen King, and the man who influenced pretty much all neo-Gothic writers, Bram Stoker?

People who post threads in CQ&F about not being able to post YT videos in their profiles because the character limit is apparently too small irritate me. It says right above the text entry box that you need to manipulate the URL, for crying out loud. >>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    People who are way too obsessed with one thing. I sat beside these girls once in the school cafeteria and all I could hear was them, "OH MY GOD, I LOOOVE TWILIGHT!" "OH, I WISH EDWARD COULD BITE MEEEE," and then they started singing Jonas Brothers and My Chemical Romance songs. :/

This brings me to another point. People who thinks characters in books and movies are real. Edward Cullen is not going to jump out of the page and sweep you off your feet. He's not going to bite your neck and you're not going to marry him, walking down the aisle while sparkling in the daylight.

Like I mentioned in another thread, I hate music snobs.

I don't like it when people try to analyze me and prove they know me incredibly well. Especially if we're not even friends. You're not a shrink, so back off.

People who have to know all the current gossip. Who cares what's going on in someone else's life? Obviously yours isn't too interesting if you're relying on other peoples' lives for entertainment.

Celebrity tabloids. I don't give a flying eff who's dating who, who's breaking up with who, etc., etc. I don't care if Miley Cyrus is going to the local grocery store to pick up some things. I don't care if Jessica Simpson is leaving her house with no makeup. I really, really, don't give a damn.

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    everybody except for y'all. I do ot have a single person in my ignore list.q
    and other stuff:
    Twilight. Rant: Ok, first of all, shoot me. Yay. Paradise. ITS STUPID.
    Twilight Believers. Rant:Ok.. I've heard of Dracula believers, but...
    Twilight Fans. Rant: OMG Like, I have to tell you, like, I bet I saw a Vampire on my camping trip, like. (ONE OF MY SISTERS, IT WAS A BEAR.) O_O
    Yes, I HATE TWILIGHT.
    0/0
    Ruins your life.
    THE JBS.
    0/o
    Ruins your life again.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Some of mine are:

• People with double standards and hypocrites
    • People that like to argue and then call it "discussion" when I tell them I'm tired of arguing
    • People who think they're always right
    • Ignorant people
    • Attention whores
    • People that think everyone within 50 feet of them wants to hear their headphones (or everyone in and around the apartment building wants to hear their car speakers)
    • People that whine about school, a class, or an instructor constantly, yet never (or hardly ever) put forth any effort
    • People who block hallways/doorways/etc. and don't move
    • People who use their cell phones while driving
    • Celebrities (the annoying ones, anyway)
    • People that seem to think parties and alcohol are the epitome of college/young adult life. If anyone says to me on my 21st birthday "Hey, you can drink now!" I'll slug them.
    • Football fanatics (the really insane ones)
    • I don't like it when people try to analyze me and prove they know me incredibly well. Especially if we're not even friends. You're not a shrink, so back off.

Back